world's fastest tire washer

In kart racing,time is everything. That is where the Tire Spa really shines. In around a minute this machine can clean 4 tires and with the built-in heater they will be dry in a hurry. Machine comes with 2 reuseable filters, thermostatically controlled heater and a cfic control for your protection and is capable of cleaning 150+ tires in a days racing and never break a sweat. Pump is an industrial, all non-corrosive metal unit and all other components and fittings are the finest available. Uses 110 volt and can be filled with water or your favorite brew before leaving home, to avoid at track water runs. One huge advantage to this machine is it's ability to separate those harmful tire prep chemicals from the wash water, helping make handling the tires much safer than with hand washing and also opens up the pores making the tire more acceptable to prw's. Video can be seen on youtube, just look for Tire Spa, $850.00, 910 616-2662 Thanks!

Thanks everyone for making us a success and hope all my customers have a great year. We have had some problems with ups dropping another unit and causing severe damage. Please inspect all packages for damage before the driver leaves. I will no longer ship any package without requiring a signature. This is unfortunate but I will should not be held responsible for something that is out of my control. UPS is very hard if not impossible to deal with on a claim if you do not notice damage before the driver leaves. Thanks!

.................. This is unfortunate but I will should not be held responsible for something that is out of my control. .....
What is in your control is acknowledging the fragility of your product to rough handling while in shipment.........and packaging your product adequately to avoid damage caused by rough handling in shipment.
Do you routinely mark your shipping containers: FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH CARE?
It may be that you need to use increased strength shipping containers........with some type of advanced foam interior packing.

Yes sir, lessons learned. UPS will not ship packages marked fragile. One machine shipped this week got dropped on the corner hard enough to bend the foot completely backwards. The area was reinforced, but it will be done differently with a solid wood frame from now on to protect the corners. I will admit the unit is kind of bulky and probably a pain to deal with and easily dropped, especially on the corner

Thank you, have it taken care of with similar products. This was a unique situation where I think the package was ran into from the bottom edge with a forklift or something similar. The blunt force alone was enough to break a electrical coil inside ceramic inside the heating element. All I know is I dropped another unit without even being in a package from overhead onto my concrete shop floor and could not duplicate what was done to this one.

Does your washer use brushes or just high pressure? If no brushes do you think it would get the greasy crap off tires like the washer with brushes? (Jones Washer)

Does your washer use brushes or just high pressure? If no brushes do you think it would get the greasy crap off tires like the washer with brushes? (Jones Washer)

It uses high pressure, and works every bit as good as the Jones, and better IMHO, at a fraction of the price!

We would like to say thank you to all our customers and to announce that we have released the new spray system. This system now washes both sides of the rim also with high pressure, not just one side with only deflected mist. This new system can be easily installed in any of our older machines in less than 10 minutes, and at a very reasonable price of $75.00 910 616-2662, thanks!

How many gallons of water did you tell me it holds? Was it 7? I can't remember. LOL I have not had a chance to use it yet but I will be real soon! Thanks

We would like to say thank you to all our customers and to announce that we have released the new spray system. This system now washes both sides of the rim also with high pressure, not just one side with only deflected mist. This new system can be easily installed in any of our older machines in less than 10 minutes, and at a very reasonable price of $75.00 910 616-2662, thanks!

Any pics of the new system?

Back