498cc Dohc twin allowed?

it gives a man great pride to put together a industrial pressure washers package in his own shop that can run with the big dogs.. And yes Tim, I'am just a little POed at the driver of the Jawa kart in the BK6 for doing what he did in that race.. but after saying that, I all so think he is a all around good guy, the BK race up here means more to most peeps then the UAS GN dose, everyone whats to win it.. I have seen great drivers like #14 of smoke, and the #18 do things they wish they hadn't done after the race.. all you boys over there better keep your eyes open for both of them coming for that GN championship, its just a matter of time before they get their tire game down and their on the pole of the A main, and its you doing everything you can just to keep up.. can't wait for that to happend.. you GO#36 GO#44 time waits for no one...
And Taft, the #3 with your PK250 was fast as h,ll all weekend, so was all the boys from cali..

One Note, The PK 250 is not my design or brain trust. I have nothing to do with it. That belongs to Stephen Gleason, He's a Nascar Car Chief for the Burger King car driven by David Ruterman, Stevens engines have become one of the premier engine choices for Open Modified kart racing.

Paul Doss, A submarine? really. Good grief. only you could come up with that one.

Whatever the favored package is by whichever individual, purpose built engine should be the one with the advantage. Those adapted for that which they are not intended start with a handicap from the git-go. That's where the most ingenious minds excel. So, is it really the power plant or the mind behind it? AKA: Sing it or bring it. BTW, One of the most outspoken individuals on this thread claiming to be all that, couldn't bring a 4 stroke "super" package to Fruitland and handle a guy with an unfamiliar kart/100cc stock TT36 that hadn't driven on a dirt track for 20+ years. With that being said, That particular someone sincerely needs to step it up and start providing better RESULTS before insulting the knowledgable with his fictitous interpretation of wisdom. Tim, you were there with members of "The Pound" and know who I'm referring to. :)

I didn't see any well packaged 4 strokes running last evenings race. A number of drivers, typical of a first time out in the season, had handling and tire issues.
Mikey, pretty much as usual the last few years, was on, with an excellent kart and an excellent drive.

Interesting to me was that upon close observation, Mikey ran a slightly different line than anyone else in the race.

AND the races were run cleanly.....which is a good start for the season.

I don't think anyone would be offended by you mentioning the guy, who "couldn't handle the 100 cc kart. Lotsa' people saw the race.

It's an upward tilt on the discussion here, that TT liked my innovative comment about powering a submarine!!
Perhaps civility shall resurface yet!
It was done, as always, in fun. .......PD

PD it has been 4 days where are you? I enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks George.
I try to keep a bit of humor/entertainment in my postings.
You'd be surprised at the number of forum dwellers who have told me personally, and PM'd (those who I've never met) their commentary
about my commentary.....being, at least, entertaining. ;) .......Paul D.

Well I'm going to put my 2 cents in. I say whatever engine you have 2,4 or rotary show up and run it. If the gods are smiling down on you that day and everything is right then you will win. I think all the engines kart or not can and will win at different times.

Frankie

Back