498cc Dohc twin allowed?

The industrial based engine that has never been able to compete with purpose built race engines before, like you like to point out!! were at 400cc!! no where close to the max for that tip of setup in UAS cc to weight rules!!!!NO weight breaks after 430lbs or anything like that but on the other hand your setup is at its max in cc to weight just like the mighty Jawa's are with that weight break!! The #36 kart had something to say about corner speed giving him greater stirght away speed with just enuff power to get the job done.. ;)

With respect to this commentary . as you read through this thread. Youll notice the debate with Paul Doss. Paul has been on a never ending campaign to get rid of the MX based engines as well as ban the rotary engine. This has been his agenda for over 5 years. You may not be aware of that. My entire focus and point was to get Paul to admit displacement vs displacement the rotary engine and the 4 cycle engine are inferior engine designs to the 2 cycle. My commentary is soley based on the engineering principles not whether given the proper displacement they can or will compete.

The commentary is not meant to disrespect the industrial engine or its fans or builders.
The fact a industrial engine needs additional advantage to compete with its direct counterpart the race engineered 4 cycles is again a statement of fact. Its not acststement that says they cannot be made to win. That goes back to the teams owners drivers and builders. Innovation and know how.

(Just some small minded people making some stupid commentary with total disrespect for their fellow racers) Taft them shoe's fit you well.. and Im no newbee!!!

Right on TaterDigger.. I love it!!!! I have not seen one person on here that is not in TT circle for supporters that has posted something that he does not agree with not get disrespected! It happens almost everyday...... :p

http://youtu.be/RxgvnQQtPxI

Before the caution at 12:20 can someone please tell me when the industrial engines ran down the jawa and pk250? That was the only long run of the entire race. If there wouldnt have been a yellow it would be Jawa vs PK250 no doubt about it..that yellow came out on lap 18-20ish.

Im not here to bad mouth anybody, or make excuses. I met Wayne Felch at this race, and consider him a friend of mine. Im only here to state facts.

Also, the lap time comparison that showed up earlier in this thread isnt quite apples to apples.. the 9.81 happened in the B-main-6 (or so?) main events before the UAS A main, again, just stating facts.

Ryan

Did you buy a new snow blower For all the snow you guys got? I need to borrow the engine off it so I can compete with the Jawa and PK 250.:rolleyes:

borrowing his snow blower engine would give you the best shot at winning a race that you have had in years as long as you don't monkey with it...... LMAO

Ryan no disrespect to you or your racing team/kart/power plant, you did a great job at the BK6!! this was and still is to Sir Taft. but you did put up the facts.. and you did and so did the Jawa start up in the close to the front, the #36 started in last place.. I was there and seen what, and who was passing who.. most everyone was just keeping their place, the #36 was on the move, now what lap was it that he was going for 4th, then 3rd and 2nd.then first?? no disrespect Ryan but them are the facts...;) but for Sir Taft.. and his great big opinion of himself, and his great knowing of all things from shoe polish and everthing else known to man.... it was and still is a industrial based engine or engine's that has compete with a purpose built racing engines, and looked good doing it!!! and I, myself, love everything that is kart racing..for the record. ;)

""Should I ? Read his profile. Its a secret. He's clearly a fan of yours as am I . he's clearly a fan of the industrial based kart engine as am I . he also has a clear agenda to bait Mr smith. His commentary while mostly is about bragging rights for you and your efforts. Shines quite a bit of disrespect on those fellow racers who achieved so much at the BK6.

""My agenda to bait Mr smith??? lol I wasn't the one that said..."" The guy you talking about at the BK6 race was at the GN race in Mo with his Jawa?? he was so far off he couldn't have even bought a spot in the A main"" for him it was like his first race in his new kart, had some things he needed to work on... don't bet that's how it will stay!! The NW is coming... keep your eye on the open class cuz when they get their South SE tire game down Ya'll be saying what was that!!!! :)

NEWS FLASH....Michael Laughton WON the BK6 because he was in the front when the checkered flag flew. That means for the laps required to complete the race under the guidelines set forth ahead of time he was the FASTEST. Faster than anyone else there. Arguing about coulda woulda shoulda at this point doesn't mean squat. As far as who is gonna say ...well let me just say looking at the fast 5 qualifiers at the BK6 and the first 2 rows of main event starters..I think its already clear you better be on the lookout for the CA CREW........We have a race coming up here in Dixon all comers are welcome. I hope to see some of the big talkers come travel to some other areas to show us the fast way around. I'm sure its not a lot of fun having outsiders come to your local track and take your gold, but facts are facts. 4 of the top 5 qualifiers were outsiders and given different circumstances any one of them could have also won the event.

NEWS FLASH....Michael Laughton WON the BK6 because he was in the front when the checkered flag flew. That means for the laps required to complete the race under the guidelines set forth ahead of time he was the FASTEST. Faster than anyone else there. Arguing about coulda woulda shoulda at this point doesn't mean squat.

Amen to that Tim.....

Ryan no disrespect to you or your racing team/kart/power plant, you did a great job at the BK6!! this was and still is to Sir Taft. but you did put up the facts.. and you did and so did the Jawa start up in the close to the front, the #36 started in last place.. I was there and seen what, and who was passing who.. most everyone was just keeping their place, the #36 was on the move, now what lap was it that he was going for 4th, then 3rd and 2nd.then first?? no disrespect Ryan but them are the facts...;) but for Sir Taft.. and his great big opinion of himself, and his great knowing of all things from hoe polish and everthing else known to man.... it was and still is a industrial based engine or engine's that has compete with a purpose built racing engines, and looked good doing it!!! and I, myself, love everything that is kart racing..for the record. ;)

I made 0 comments as to myself or my accomplishments, get some glasses or reading comprehension classes. It's Mr Stevens that brags about being the best that's ever been or ever will be. He also has no clue as to who has or has not been up front in the National Championship event's. He's a fence monkey taking credit for the talent that piloted his karts. I just took Paul Doss to task over simple engineering facts. It must hurt your feelings to read facts. You know you like facts as you insult the people who raced the BK6, Thats on you and your choice of words. It was you who made the comment that the tater diggers ran down the Jawa like it was a KT100. Being that the PK250 was leading the entire event It would appear it was you looking to bait the Jawa owner.

Felch is a great kart builder, driver prep man and has had that indoor event figured out, He likes the twin diggers, cudos to him. He didn't win a 450 won, a engine that'll out HP the twin diggers box stock right off the shelf.

If you believe the Taterdiggers are the engine to build and beat by all means have at it.

To Jerry Stevens park your fat butt in a kart and we'll see you at Dumplin Valley balhahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

is that all you have? i'm sure it's not, but during you and mark's pillow talks does he tell you in secret to tick everyone off so they don't come back, so maybe one of your engines might has a shot? i mean, it is logical, right? romantic, too.

We have never raced at PK we raced at carnesville and the tires you seen there was not an over power issue it was a chassie issue and that has been resolved....

You are right, my fault, it was at the Thunder in GA, not at PK. I don't know what the issue might have been but I have never seen tires in that condition on dirt before. I still think you are a great driver but sincerely I think you make a mustake getting into all these arguments. Whatever happened belongs to the past. Do not let your arguments hide your driving skills. You don't need to follow my advice but I would like to see you race with the UAS so try to leave all that energy for driving. That's where you can get people's respect back. JMO

I made 0 comments as to myself or my accomplishments, get some glasses or reading comprehension classes. It's Mr Stevens that brags about being the best that's ever been or ever will be. He also has no clue as to who has or has not been up front in the National Championship event's. He's a fence monkey taking credit for the talent that piloted his karts. I just took Paul Doss to task over simple engineering facts. It must hurt your feelings to read facts. You know you like facts as you insult the people who raced the BK6, Thats on you and your choice of words. It was you who made the comment that the tater diggers ran down the Jawa like it was a KT100. Being that the PK250 was leading the entire event It would appear it was you looking to bait the Jawa owner.

Felch is a great kart builder, driver prep man and has had that indoor event figured out, He likes the twin diggers, cudos to him. He didn't win a 450 won, a engine that'll out HP the twin diggers box stock right off the shelf.

If you believe the Taterdiggers are the engine to build and beat by all means have at it.

To Jerry Stevens park your fat butt in a kart and we'll see you at Dumplin Valley balhahahahahahahahahahahahaah.

Where is it that I made any statement of my accomplishment's I have in the past but that is in the past...
Keep talking MORON when you talk to me its like your throwing spit balls at a battleship you are a never was and thats all you will be!! You do more damage to your UAS series everytime you post something than anybody on bob's! You have to comment on everything in this forum and don't know half of what you are talking about you wouldn't make a whart on a real racers bung hole.
Anytime you wish to see what this fat boy is made of be my guest!!! taft you are a bottom feeder the UAS is proud to have an innovator of the year that's innovationa have not won any races in at least the last 5 years so go rub on mark alittle bit more and keep talking pretty soon you two will be the only to left to spoon each other in the uas......

Taft, you have not taken me, or anyone else to task over engineering or anything else re:motorsports.
You are personality and racing wise a loser. It's always losers like you who attempt to come on and show what you know.
You have shown it. You know nothing.
Restating the same unintelligent statement over and over, is the Hitler technique which states that a lie, repeated over, and over, and over.............will eventually be accepted. Well, no it won't, it'll just be no longer responded to.

You speak not of your accomplishments, 'cause you have none to speak of. If I am a "has been" then you are a "never has been" but
hope that your everpresent haze of foolishness will mask that fact. It won't and it doesn't.
Your postings in this thread prove that.

"Bahahahahahahahahah" is the most insightful thing you have posted here, or anywhere.
And....by the way, the twin diggers set and hold the track record there. So...who is fastest around
the track? That the twins set track record is a factual shovel of * in your face. Enjoy it!

Haha. You 2 clowns got it all figured out. LoL. 2 fence monkeys crank up those hotrod PC's .
UAS keeps growing innovators keep innovating .

Haha. You 2 clowns got it all figured out. LoL. 2 fence monkeys crank up those hotrod PC's .

Growing look at the numbers it is not growing.. Plus you just lost another administrator it will go down hill hopefully someone that has the time and want to will step up and start a different series and leave all you know it all's in the wake of what unlimited kart racing could be... some nerves must have been hit pretty good for you the all knowing taft to have only said a couple of lines of text..... I can see more from the fence than you can from the center of the action! Only time will tell how bad things will get in uas now that you are an administrator full of all these great wise things you bless us with on here...... I will help you out a bit taft in oval racing at the end of the straight part of the dirt we turn left...now I'm sure you can come up with why I'm not correct in that statement. hahaha

No but I've got YOU figured out as a know nothing, never has been who attempts to be a glory grabber trying to to get reflected glory from other peoples actual accomplishments in motorsports and motorsport engineering.

Your commentary has all the authority and value of farts in an outhouse.

Back