All street legal US cars should be limited to 200hp

Does this offend you then?
733747_310333722444115_633366014_n.jpg

The truth is the average American car is overpowered for its use. I don't suggest lower horsepower be mandated, but there is a lot of overkill out there. You can get from point A to point B in almost the same time for a lot less money. Some people enjoy different kinds of speed. I enjoy corner speed and could care less about acceleration at stop lights and stop signs. Interesting that a bunch of karters (momentum racing with low horsepower and high-cornering ability) is jumping on Paul about horsepower!

You still havent posted why you would limit cars to 200 hp?

OK, shhhhsss... I'll let ya in on a little secret, but don't tell anyone. In the city I just put the cruse on 35 and roll, no problem. On the highway, I just put the cruse on 55 and roll, no problem. In between the two, 45 and roll, no problem. I figure 200 hp is plenty to get by me if ya can find an opening to do it, makes for no problems either way. ... :)

ya know, when yer on the outside and I slde ya out a little where you don't want to be, or the same on the inside I leave ya room, but make ya have second thoughts about usin it. ... :)

I just can't think of a reason for a driver who uses good common sence driving, to needs more then 200 hp except to do something stupid.

Yeah we've all sat out butts on a heavy piece of steel and most have come face to face with the force it carries, but were all stupid at times, ain't we? Yeah I ain't got no right to tell you or anyone else how stupid they can be. ... But that's not true is it, you'd be breaking the law going a hundred in a school zone, ain't that an attempt to control stupid? ... only by the grace of God has my stupid had better results then others.

I'm not talking about control of anything, just throwing out an idea of what is reasonable. 15 or 20 in a school zone is reasonable... that is unless there's a school bus behind you, they you better get out of the way. ... :)

edit: and this is all pretty much about killing time trying to get better from this cold or what ever

So basically he said it was crap.... Read between the lines, lol. It's not that hard.

I said scrap and I didn't even comment on it not being a Ford. ... :)

read between the lines and you'll find humor, if you want too

Sorry if I offended you Bradley, when I replied I thought it was just another redneck picture from the web.

I didn't know it was your personal truck. I didn't even bother putting a smiley face on the post, figuring it was not needed. This doesn't change any words, just maybe explains them.

And there's no way I'm going to say the speedometer picture is OK regarding the speed, because it's not. We get enough prayer requests on here and having one for you is not needed. OK, your young, you did it, now move on to the rest of your life.

Back