Butler Speedway Quincy Michigan.

foreverfaster

Site Supporter
Butler has been racing dirt cars sense 1952. New kart Track going in this spring. Work is underway now as long as the weather holds. 1/5 mile +/- some banking.. Looking for a head count of anyone who is within 1 hr of this track. Weather or not you'll run here is no matter. just trying to get an idea of potential draw. if you could just reply with a yes or something to let me know your in range or interested in coming. Much appreciated. can try to answer any questions as well.
We will be following the AKRA rule set.

Edit: Sunday day racing,

Butler speedway
1031 Clarendon Rd. Quincy Mi. 49082

Butler has been racing dirt cars sense 1952. New kart Track going in this spring. Work is underway now as long as the weather holds. 1/5 mile +/- some banking.. Looking for a head count of anyone who is within 1 hr of this track. Weather or not you'll run here is no matter. just trying to get an idea of potential draw. if you could just reply with a yes or something to let me know your in range or interested in coming. Much appreciated. can try to answer any questions as well.

Butler speedway
Maybe

Colt sr., how far is Stateline and Cridersville from you? I have never been to Cridersville. Raced at Stateline and liked it. Wish they could go full-time again. Saw a comment about Larry Boos maybe doing something there. Don't really know though.

Are they planning on running every Sunday or just some shows here and there?

Still in the planning stages, we are looking at 10 Sundays, starting late April or first week of May depending on how it takes off.. Once the track is complete, will likely have some open practices first. Open tire rule to start.

Butler speedway
We stopped by Butler Battlegrounds a couple months back while they were working on the track, and talked with the dozer operator for a good little bit.
Hope you guys get a track worked in and up and running. Seems to be a void in that area and a need for a full time track again.
All the best!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

We stopped by Butler Battlegrounds a couple months back while they were working on the track, and talked with the dozer operator for a good little bit.
Hope you guys get a track worked in and up and running. Seems to be a void in that area and a need for a full time track again.
All the best!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Yes there is.. Guessing you talked to Bob or Chris.. can't wait for spring.

Since they are day racing, could you ask them to build the track north and south so you don't have to run a straight looking into the sun?

At this point of the game, after a year of not much racing and tracks shutting down, I would be all in with no Tire rule, no clutch rule and no exhaust rule. Let's just go racing !

Back