Childhood memories

Captain11

Who remembers these.

Attachments

• 54b49778f899edbc2bf137a78571f2ad.jpg
    54b49778f899edbc2bf137a78571f2ad.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 59
Everywhere you go there's always some clown who needs punched.

I remember having one of those. It didn't last long, the poorly made plastic quickly got a hole in it when you sat on it or jumped on it. Ya know... they must of been really cheap to buy or I would never of had one. ... :(

Here's one to go along with it I remember listening too often when little:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY5wNGcAMyk

Heres another. No need for seat belts back in the day. What where my parents thinking.LOL

Attachments

• 5788.jpg
    5788.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 82
Captain, you sure got the 3 thing correct, but you forgot that the T.V. screen was only about 8" and it always looked like there was a blizzard in there., Sparta ,N.J. on the west side of the mountain with only a roof top antenna, then many yrs. later, we got cable and the whole world changed.

Saw my first television program in 1948, at the OC of Carswell AFB, Ft. Worth, TX, New Years Eve party.......my family got first TV in summer of '52........one station.......signed on at 6:00 am, signed off at 10:00 pm.......station owned by Lady Bird Johnson.
Favorite childhood place to ride in car........on the rear window deck......great for napping on a trip. Second best place was hanging on belly over front seat back......could see practically everything. :)

Jack I grew up in a little place called franklin park. Had the roof top attena that we went on the roof to adjust for a good siginal. Then we updated to a motorized one. Don't think we had cable until I was like 17.

Back