College Football 2013

Isn't this year 3 under Hoke? At least UT has a decent excuse to suck, we're having to start walk-on's at certain spots because of all the attrition caused by 4 different head coaches in 5 years. Michigan fans should be thankful they're playing a WEAK schedule....lol
Yup his 3rd year and all of his recruits are redshirt freshman and true freshman, in fact 70 of the 85 players are very young.
We went from a spread team back to a pro style team, I say give Hoke one more season.
Michigan cant fill a need with JUCO transfers like UT and other schools do, when your admission standards are as high as Michigan's it just doesnt happen.
We also have walkons starting
You havent had 4 coaches, only 3 you cant count Fulmer
Yeah we all cant play teams with inflated rankings

Yup his 3rd year and all of his recruits are redshirt freshman and true freshman, in fact 70 of the 85 players are very young.
We went from a spread team back to a pro style team, I say give Hoke one more season.
Michigan cant fill a need with JUCO transfers like UT and other schools do, when your admission standards are as high as Michigan's it just doesnt happen.
We also have walkons starting
You havent had 4 coaches, only 3 you cant count Fulmer
Yeah we all cant play teams with inflated rankings

If Hoke's in his third year, shouldn't some of his recruits be sophomores?
I could have sworn Fulmer was the head coach in 2008, but I guess that doesn't count. Fulmer last coached in 2008, Kiffin 2009, Dooley 2010-2012, Jones 2013, seems like 4 different HC's in 5 years to me.
Every team that's beat UT would beat Michigan too, that's why you Michigan fans should be thankful for playing an EASY schedule, even though you had a couple of nail bitters against those traditional football powerhouse's Akron and Connecticut. :D

If Hoke's in his third year, shouldn't some of his recruits be sophomores?
I could have sworn Fulmer was the head coach in 2008, but I guess that doesn't count. Fulmer last coached in 2008, Kiffin 2009, Dooley 2010-2012, Jones 2013, seems like 4 different HC's in 5 years to me.
Every team that's beat UT would beat Michigan too, that's why you Michigan fans should be thankful for playing an EASY schedule, even though you had a couple of nail bitters against those traditional football powerhouse's Akron and Connecticut. :D
Nothing like getting beat by Kentucky
UT went through 3 new coach's in 5 years but all used the same philosophy, all are pro style guys, while changing coach's is bad in its self, its totally different when you change from a pro team, to a spread team, recruit for a spread team for 3 years(Rich Rod), then try to make those players back into a pro style team, all of which are the wrong body type for power football, and Rich Rod's classes left us very poor in the trench's
Brady was Hired in Jan of 2011, 98% of the recruits for that signing day wasnt his, 2012 and 2013 are his only classes, making all his players red shirt freshman and true freshman, we are a very young team
http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mich-m-footbl-mtt.html

Then like I mentioned, Tenn took a BUNCH of Juco's to fill holes, top JUCO's at that, in 2012 Tenn took 6 top JUCO's
http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2013/jul/13/mike-strange-a-look-at-the-vols-rich-legacy-of/
Thats something that Michigan doesnt have the option of doing, if they did I'd say our O line wouldnt be playing 2 true freshman and 2 redshirt freshman

I wanted to wait and just let the game speak for itself but this half is already too good to not say anything.

Cause his lack of experience is really preventing Ohio State from running up 42 in just the first half. I suppose you could use the argument that if he was better the offense would be on the field longer. Whatever makes you feel better.

You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. I'm not a Penn State fan. That's great they can score points against a weak defense so did UCF....what's your next point? Your feelings are going to be hurt when they play a good team.

Nothing like getting beat by Kentucky
UT went through 3 new coach's in 5 years but all used the same philosophy, all are pro style guys, while changing coach's is bad in its self, its totally different when you change from a pro team, to a spread team, recruit for a spread team for 3 years(Rich Rod), then try to make those players back into a pro style team, all of which are the wrong body type for power football, and Rich Rod's classes left us very poor in the trench's
Brady was Hired in Jan of 2011, 98% of the recruits for that signing day wasnt his, 2012 and 2013 are his only classes, making all his players red shirt freshman and true freshman, we are a very young team
http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mich-m-footbl-mtt.html

Then like I mentioned, Tenn took a BUNCH of Juco's to fill holes, top JUCO's at that, in 2012 Tenn took 6 top JUCO's
http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2013/jul/13/mike-strange-a-look-at-the-vols-rich-legacy-of/
Thats something that Michigan doesnt have the option of doing, if they did I'd say our O line wouldnt be playing 2 true freshman and 2 redshirt freshman

Butch is a spread offense guy, Chaney the OC under Dooley, was a spread offense guy, Jamie if your going to spew out facts, at least try and get them right. With that weak schedule Michigan is playing, they should be undefeated right now if they were even a decent team. Has Michigan NEVER recruited a Juco kid? 3 years into the Hoke regime and you guys are still blaming Rich Rod for all Michigan's woe's.....lol. Looks like ol' Rich Rod at Arizona, has the same overall record as Michigan right now and having played a tougher schedule to boot, yep, it's all his fault.....;)

Butch is a spread offense guy, Chaney the OC under Dooley, was a spread offense guy, Jamie if your going to spew out facts, at least try and get them right. With that weak schedule Michigan is playing, they should be undefeated right now if they were even a decent team. Has Michigan NEVER recruited a Juco kid? 3 years into the Hoke regime and you guys are still blaming Rich Rod for all Michigan's woe's.....lol. Looks like ol' Rich Rod at Arizona, has the same overall record as Michigan right now and having played a tougher schedule to boot, yep, it's all his fault.....;)

No Michigan cant take Juco's because of Admission standards, half of Tenn team wouldnt get in to Mich.

There is only 15 of RR's recruits left, all of them except 2 start
Butch coached at Central Mich for many years, Butch is a Pro set guy, he ran the spread at Cinncy because of the personal that Brian Kelly recruited before he got to Cinncy, the same thing Mich done when Hoke came in, we used the spread until Denard left.
Your OC may of been a spread guy, but Dooley was the HC and he was a pro set guy, and thats what Flumer and Kiffin recruited for, and while Dooley was the HC thats what Tenn ran was a pro set, and thats what they are running now, big difference than recruiting for 2 totally different types of offense, Keep up
All of Hokes recruits are Freshman and Red shirt freshman, I havent blamed RR for anything except recruiting a different type of player, and leaving the Oline and D line about bare, those are facts, thats why Hoke took 6 O line man in the 2012 class, again unlike Tenn we cant raid JUCO's to come in and play right off to fill needs
RR went to a spread team, and the biggest difference is that his DC at AZ isnt Greg Robinson
Yup we suck this season, but Tenn sucks too, to say they dont is being a homer

Of course UT sucks, find one post of mine where I've said UT was good! Have you even watched a UT game this season? Butch is not running a pro set I hate to tell ya, it's the read option, you need to keep up! Michigan is 6-2 playing against soft competition, UT has faced, at the time we played them, 5 top ten teams, not counting Mizzou which was 11th this past weekend and with Auburn in at 7th next weekend, so that'd be 6 top ten teams this season we will have faced. UT and Michigan's schedule are light years apart in toughness, I'd be willing to switch schedule's with Michigan, would you be willing to switch with UT? It's funny though, as bad as we've suck this year, and playing against some of the top defenses in nation, we've still been on the plus side in the rushing category in every game......lol As bad as Ol' Sparty treated you guys this past Saturday, I'm afraid the watch the Ohio St. game, do they have mercy rule in the big ten?

MIZ ZOU! Took care of business last week with Kentucky up this weekend. 8-1 after 5-7 last year is a huge turnaround.

Let's go Georgia! Take care of Auburn this weekend and make things a little easier on Mizzou!

Go Dawgs, I just wish they didn't have the injuries but thats football. Mizzou won't be the same team next year with a lot of good players leaving and going into the NFL . My Dawgs will be tough next year, and I do think that Bama will fall some next year, they won't make it the dance next year. OH by the way Georgia Southern will beat Fla. Gators. All I care is Georgia beats S.C and Fla. every year and I'll be happy with that. Its going to be a great weekend though. Tonight Clemson 45 Ga. Tech 17

I don't care how many points you score on offense, giving up five touchdown to a 3-7 team is not very convincing.

What a wild finish in the Ga. and Auburn. Heck of a game by the Dawgs coming back 20 down in the 4th then the wild finish by Auburn with 30 seconds left. Now thats SEC FOOTBALL for you.

Go Dawgs, I just wish they didn't have the injuries but thats football. Mizzou won't be the same team next year with a lot of good players leaving and going into the NFL . My Dawgs will be tough next year, and I do think that Bama will fall some next year, they won't make it the dance next year. OH by the way Georgia Southern will beat Fla. Gators. All I care is Georgia beats S.C and Fla. every year and I'll be happy with that. Its going to be a great weekend though. Tonight Clemson 45 Ga. Tech 17

Thats right, Ga. Southern beat Fla. Gators

26 - 20

Back