Corona Virus

I thought NASCAR was all about politics!
Well, at least they will have an excuse for all the empty seats. It's not just poor marketing, right?

Guess the human population needs to be wiped out at this point. Where's that big asteroid when it's needed.:rolleyes:
Saw they closed Mt. Everest. People die there because of temp. and lack of oxygen not a virus. Dumb AF.

Same place I'm using.
What concerns me is that there have been only 11,000 tests in the whole country.
I kind of find that strange Bob only 11,000 tests?

They just started to test people at Plant Vogtle, there are over 6,000 people that works there, it’s about hour south of me, my brother is a supervisor there in Plant one and two, they are currently building reactor three and four, not to mention how many people/constructor workers work there on three and four, I would think that would put it way over 10,000 people

Plant Vogtle is Nuclear Power ☢ Plant

Last edited:
...and a private company stepping up to offer testing kits to those who cannot travel for testing services.
Talk of Walgreens, Walmart, etc offering drive-thru testing services at facilities with drive thru pharmacies. Sounds promising anyhow.

If it was a Super Walmart, it could have been grocery pickup. We have that at the Walmart near our house.

There are some private companies testing, but not in any significant numbers yet.

Happy Days Are Here Again ... my case of 80 TP rolls has shipped. Only problem is all I could find is 1 ply.
1f641.png

Back