Corona Virus

Happy Days Are Here Again ... my case of 80 TP rolls has shipped. Only problem is all I could find is 1 ply.
1f641.png
Fold it twice then you have 2 ply...:LOL:

No more humor from me about it.

This thing is real and we should make real effort to distance ourselves from others..
And it’s waaay worse than any of the political officials wanna let out, the medical professionals will tell ya. It’s gonna get real ugly long before it gets better. It don’t care what age, ethnicity or range of immunity you have it’s gonna get you.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.htm...8Z2w_4Hbdwl4hGPx2yP4jm3t40dn4vjtHZODvFxt0ufq8
Tough as it might be please as much as possible quarantine yourself and we all may benefit from it.

Personally after two bouts of pneumonia left with copd and how a common cold or respiratory infection will tear me up, meaning I can take a rescue inhaler to ease inflamed air ways every four hours but it only lasts 2.5 hours when attacked by an infection, with an hour and a half of misery day and night constantly clearing my airways between puffs on the inhaler, ....

... IT SCARES THE BEJESUS OUT OF ME! ... :(

My wife and I have need to go to the grocery store to stock up on food. ya know what? Only one of us will go in to shop because it cuts the odds of one of us possibly coming in contact with someone infected in the store.

You all might want to consider only one person at a time going into a store to shop. I think it's a valid way to reduce your potential to come in contact with someone who has it or just a cold. Normally i'd consider stuff like this dumb but in today's world and this situation real or not, I don't think it's all that dumb.

Last edited:
It's interesting, Paul, that we are currently all forced to recognize some very basic hygiene changes that we can all make that cost us very little time or effort.
If nothing else, maybe our country will clean up after itself a bit better going forward.
For sure, you'll see online shopping and curb-side pick up increasing in popularity. Wal-Mart & Kroger have offered this for years now -- maybe it'll finally pay off for them.
Some pizza places here are offering curb-side "Valet" pizza delivery. Makes sense.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.htm...8Z2w_4Hbdwl4hGPx2yP4jm3t40dn4vjtHZODvFxt0ufq8
Tough as it might be please as much as possible quarantine yourself and we all may benefit from it.

Personally after two bouts of pneumonia left with copd and how a common cold or respiratory infection will tear me up, meaning I can take a rescue inhaler to ease inflamed air ways every four hours but it only lasts 2.5 hours when attacked by an infection, with an hour and a half of misery day and night constantly clearing my airways between puffs on the inhaler, ....

My wife and I have need to go to the grocery store to stock up on food. ya know what? Only one of us will go in to shop because it cuts the odds of one of us possibly coming in contact with someone infected in the store.

You all might want to consider only one person at a time going into a store to shop. I think it's a valid way to reduce your potential to come in contact with someone who has it or just a cold. Normally i'd consider stuff like this dumb but in today's world and this situation real or not, I don't think it's all that dumb.
If you have to go shopping Paul, do it very early when the crowd is way down, my wife has copd, and she wont leave the house

Ask a healthy family member, friend or neighbor to go to the store for you EARLY as Jamie suggest.
God Bless !!

Your chance of contracting the disease depends highly on the level of contamination in your area first and foremost.
With that being said, there is always a risk (calculated or otherwise) that each of us make when we step outside our house.
Waaaay more people are dying of the regular old flu, car accidents, gun crimes, stabbings, etc. than coronavirus.
Now, that doesn't mean that we should throw caution to the wind.
Is the risk (albeit small currently) worth it?
Take all the normal precautions, and specifically in your case, Paul, use your best judgement on whether you indeed need to venture out, or stay indoors.

The hysteria is blown way out of proportion by the media and certain folks with political motivation.
Ultimately, it's up to us, as individuals, to make wise decisions on how we lead our lives.

I once heard a person say this ….."The greatest risk of all,may be not taking one." In this case the greatest risk of all may be not taking precautions. I do agree the hysteria may be blown out of proportion....but.....I do understand the precautions. Just in case. Stay safe all!!

Just to give y’all some info on shortage of T.P

I just left Kimberly Clark Plant, they make all types of paper products
Spoke to one of the survivors out here, I was asking him about there production on T.P and he told me they have shipped out over 20,000 pallets of just T.P last few days...I had to come out here to work on one of there forklifts, they have over 100 lifts out here, not to mention we have three mechanics that stays out here all the time, there backed up so they sent the reinforcement out here...me... :)...

Just to give y’all some info on shortage of T.P

I just left Kimberly Clark Plant, they make all types of paper products
Spoke to one of the survivors out here, I was asking him about there production on T.P and he told me they have shipped out over 20,000 pallets of just T.P last few days...I had to come out here to work on one of there forklifts, they have over 100 lifts out here, not to mention we have three mechanics that stays out here all the time, there backed up so they sent the reinforcement out here...me... :)...
The one in Loudon TN?

Well, I hear warmer weather ends flu season. Maybe Global Warming is a GOOD thing. Just saying.
Short track racing is being canceled or postponed too.

Stay back 6 ft from your computer, use voice commands, stay safe.

Back