Dawg Thread 2

Heres a tip for you Dawgs . Any of Ya'll been married awhile have got to have an old vacum cleaner in the basement or closet . Any time i get the new one out to suck up some debris from my window install . It's dont wreck my vacum .
So i goes down to get the trusty old kirby , right next to it is a red devil or some such . Thinking thatll work i haul it upstairs . No wonder its down there its useless . So out to the garage . The shop vacs on my scafold and i need to clean up some .
Bam the light bulb comes on , i'll use this old floor vacum to vacum the shop floor . Worked perfect , no bending over, power brush , no looking for the dust pan .
Yea i got a little redneck/hillbilly in me ..:)

So far its wasp's one me 15 . Im sure theres more too come .

Attachments

• 20200728_141339.jpg
    20200728_141339.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
Ha ha John : coincidently, my wife said this looks shakey ....:geek:

Attachments

• 20200803_165802.jpg
    20200803_165802.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20200803_171636.jpg
    20200803_171636.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 12
Looks fine to me Dawg...
got a storm coming in today, leftover hurricane, we do need the rain though.. all my grass is a pretty brown color..lol, hope the power stays on

Hey guys, still have no power since Tuesday, storm took out lots of trees, power lines everywhere. just got power back at work little while ago, not at home though. Lost all the food in fridge..shed got crushed by a tree, mower is fine though..lol. lots of yard clean up, roads still blocked by trees and lines. They left a car on the road with a tree on top of it for 2 days now.. anyway, thank God we're all ok. . Hate to see if the winds were actual hurricane strength. just 50 mph gusts did all this..

Please say a prayer for my wifes brother, he's been battling cancer for many years, think its getting near the end for him.. any day now..

Morning Dawgs .
My Driver came by yesterday . Brought a working 1940 model kwik-way valve grinding machine with him .(y)

Back