Dawg Thread 2

Hoi guys, thanks for the prayers, he went to hospital on saturday, has pneumonia, still in there. Hopefully he will be coming home tomorrow. we still have no internet or cable at home but there are other things to worry about. God bless you guys.

Morning Dawgs another hot 🥵 day here...I need you northern Dawgs to start blowing some cold air down here...please...at least I said please...lol

Non here either . Though not 95 ,82* they claim its gonna cool off some tonight , mid 60's .
They get you all powered up John . We was out for 2 days part of the state , everybody paniced no cc. cash only :)

Howdy Dawgs
Been hot here but we are getting some afternoon showers to cool off then it gets really muggy outside when it stops...Oh well that's the South for yah

Hi guys, man its been chilly up here...lol. 52 this morning..feels nice.
Anyeway, I got my son a ride in a microsrock this saturday night. He's been out of the seat 3 years now..should be fun. I'll post a picture of the car tonight. Asphalt track, close by.

118106397_3195311567216353_1660325480999849901_o.jpg

Happy Friday Dawgs .
I been on my window project all summer .
You know what comes after new windows .

----------- New Curtains . That means rods and holders too !
The pain just keeps on .

Morning Dawgs, so my son raced again Friday night at a small dirt track, havent been there in 4 years, with same car, first time car on dirt. Time trialed 8th out of 18 cars, car was too tight. Threw some adjustments at it, car came alive ,he was put back to last, about 17th place while he stopped to avoid a wreck in front of him, think that made him mad..lol, drove it up to third, right on the bumper of second. He was setting up a last lap pass, but with 2 to go, next lap they threw the checkers! I'll post the video link tonight.

Back