Dawg Thread 2

Well Dawgs I am ready to roll on down to the races tommorow! I had 1 day with no work this weekend so I used it to get everthing done and loaded up! I have been busy and so the plans for me to scale fell through as I couldnt get my schedule to line up with my uncles who is helping me scale as we are both so busy. But thanks to one of the most helpful racers I know is bringing some scales down and is more than happy to help me scale before the races. Crazy how some people will bend over backwards just to help me on the track. I am thankful to have met the people I have met in karting! I am trading a hoodie and shirt with my dads race car on it for his time scaling with me! If any dawgs want a T-Shirt or Hoodie that says Compton Racing just PM me and I will let you know how much they are. Of course the dawgs will get a discount! But seriosuly if anyone wants to rep a compton racing shirt with my dad and grandpas drag cars on it just PM me and I can send some your way. They are high quality T's and Hoodies. I just thought of an idea. Do any of you dawgs have any racing shirts for your operation? I mean I havnt had any shirts made for go kart racing yet but if any of the dawgs have shirts thart has there kart on it and there racing PM me as I would like to rep any of the dawgs race shirts!

Finished second out of 12 in A main! It was fast! Tires were wearing out! Prep was still good and still felt fast but the sidewalks were giving out. Dang maxxis seem to only work a race or 2 at the kind of track we run at!

Off to Eldora
FB_IMG_1654610070580.jpg

After noon Dawgs .
Learned something today .
Never tell your wife you have that in the garage . She will want it .
You've stacked things on it , hung things off it for 15 years . Now its all gotta be undone . Your grand plan to finally clean up , just got derailed .

Back