Daytona and the "New" Gold Cup Class

Steve, there is 38" road race bodywork........
If you don`t allow road race bodywork, maybe the dirt guys will bring there offset karts
There is only 2 right turns in 4 miles....lol

No Gene, not politics, more like stupidity. Over the years the majority of the rule changes in four cycle classes were made to facilitate the lining of suppliers pockets with the racer's money....PERIOD.

I have been on the inside and on the outside of WKA and have seen and heard a lot. But referring to your remarks can you list some examples of how the suppliers are getting pockets lined please? Calling WKA stupid is very strong words and needs some explaining on your part. You are obviously bitter about WKA and the road race series. If you have a problem with WKA you should call them and discuss instead of throwing them under the bus on a open forum, very low.

I want to try the gold cup race with my son at Daytona but I'm unsure about the body to use ? Is my body on my coyote Legal or should I call Jim about a new body ? Thanks in advance

I'm not sure who Speedwayman is or what he is referring to, but I will help. If you are running it on your coyote in Gold Cup, it is fine for Daytona.
Jack

Gotcha.

Joe Cuslidge will be there, Robert Garland will too. I believe that Paul and PeeWee will be there as well. I will going to see Joe tomorrow. I will mention that you will be there and may need some advice.

Good Luck down there.

Either dictate a max nose height in line with Gold Cup bodywork, or do like WKA with laydown seats at the Man Cup and add the caveat that judgement can still veto bodywork that isn't in the spirit of the rule.

Back