Dumplin valley

The fastest lap time I have ever seen there was Barrett Terry on an Open 14.5 cuin animal at the 2012 fall Shootout at a 12.23 qualifying. The track was super fast that night. Normally on a usual night 14.5 cuin opens will run in the low 13 teens to high 13 teens. I would say the fast UAS carts can run in the mid to high 11 second bracket if they have the right tire setup and the track is fast. Wet track = fast! dry track = not as fast. I think Steve is planning 14.5 cuin flathead and ohv open race and a WKA rules Limited money race as support classes for the UAS race. Looking for a big crowd.

George,

I'm glad to see your comment on this track being fast wet. That was my observation when I was there 5 years ago and I've seen people on here saying that isn't so. I hope you're doing well. I plan on seeing you there for the Grand National!

http://thevalleyraceway.com/ - Parts of that website are needing updates, because I don't think October 2013 races are "upcoming events".

It's in Kodak, TN. If you need the exact address today, call Steve Horner, his number is on the website. We'll post the address closer to the Grand National date on here, I'm sure.

Hey guys I run at dumplin every weekend and we run 13s on box stock every weekend I'm not sure what the lap times were five years ago but a slow track now is mid 14s on box stock

This time I really plan to make it to the GN. If nothing goes wrong, like blown engine or so, of course.

Zac I know of several that plan to go this weekend, hope you will get to make it down. I can't be there but will be in April for the 1/4 points race for sure, it will be held at the same time as the spring shootout so it should be a great racing weekend.

only 3 showed for the play day a jawa, a wankel and a 131 we got the hilton /crs wankel down in the low ,low 13s for the first session burris tires tried different tires 2nd time kart got slower then broke a clutch, jawa looked fast ,should be for 15000 bucks and brad longs 131 was putting down some fast laps damm hes quick was a good test session learned a few things and will not share ..

Troy glad u and Zach came down to make some laps hope u can make it back in April and thanks for the comment but I had my stock 125 on.

Back