Dumplin valley

doesnt have a thing to do with anything just saying ,,,,, Brad that 125 was bad fast next time may have to bring down a 2 smoker leave the wankel home ..

Ever get the feeling you're being pushed? In open practice that is.
ScreenShot2014-03-02at70648PM_zpse4afd6e7.png

I'm getting a little sick of hearing about the 15 thousand dollar gokart I really didn't think it was anyone's business what my family spends money on but being Troy lamb wants to throw it out there on the internet about our finances everyone should know the whole truth we have wankel brc jawa 3 charger chassis phenom chassis a ultramax 3 clone motors 3 animal motors 5 flatheads a 342 and won't even get started about tires lol o ya don't let me forget late model and the toterhome and stacker trailer to haul it all in as u can tell my husband loves racing and every extra penny that's what he spends it on so there u go any other finances someone wants to know just ask it's suppose to be about racing

So when is the GN slated for here? Would like to schedule my vacation around this event. Thanks. Any support open, rywb class gonna go in hand with the GN?

Sept 13-15 Friday practice, Sat race, Sun rain date. No I don't believe a rwyb will be offered. Support class and some stocker stuff is all I know of.

trudy.way to go girl! i know what you mean! 12 dragsters,4 fuel altereds, jet dargster,and a ton of blown hemis! also 8 trailers to haul all that in. give em hell!john @ hilton auctioneers.

I just want to be able to eat pay the rent and have a couple of karts to run every other weekend.ive got the knowledge to be fast just not the funds

the comment I posted in post 18 was uncalled for, sorry to all those involved I will no longer post anything to **** off other karters thanks troy

I just want to be able to eat pay the rent and have a couple of karts to run every other weekend.ive got the knowledge to be fast just not the funds

X2 I'm right there with ya. Feel privileged enough to only make one big race a year.

Sept 13-15 Friday practice, Sat race, Sun rain date. No I don't believe a rwyb will be offered. Support class and some stocker stuff is all I know of.

Thanks. Look forward to attending this!! If a open style class supports, please let us know. We would bring 3 for sure

I think that's in the plans for small opens to run there own class as I recall. Maybe kent hollifields support rules? Not positive tho

the comment I posted in post 18 was uncalled for, sorry to all those involved I will no longer post anything to **** off other karters thanks troy

Don't be sorry Troy, this is a public forum and you have the right to **** off whom ever you want except the wife that might not go well for racing, lol. I would've said the exact same thing, for that much money it better be fast there is absolutely nothing wrong with that it's only the truth. There is absolutely nothing wrong with spending $15000 dollars on a kart if that's what you want to do, and if I had the money I could see my self paying that for that kart and I'd be ready for all the blow back that came with it.

troy ill stand with you. if you dont want people to know what you spent on something then dont open your mouth about how much you spent. personally i cant see spening that amount of money on 1 kart but if thats what darrell and trudi want to do thats on them and i wont haggle them for it but as for you taking back what you said. dont ever be sorry for speaking exactly what you wanted to say just because it offends someone.

I'm getting a little sick of hearing about the 15 thousand dollar gokart I really didn't think it was anyone's business what my family spends money on but being Troy lamb wants to throw it out there on the internet about our finances everyone should know the whole truth we have wankel brc jawa 3 charger chassis phenom chassis a ultramax 3 clone motors 3 animal motors 5 flatheads a 342 and won't even get started about tires lol o ya don't let me forget late model and the toterhome and stacker trailer to haul it all in as u can tell my husband loves racing and every extra penny that's what he spends it on so there u go any other finances someone wants to know just ask it's suppose to be about racing

What does he spend on hair gel !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. John has all that stuff, I've seen it.
My friend and longtime Big Boss, great friend.... has about 25 times that much value in stuff, not to mention an even dozen Haas machines and a shop which houses 13 tractor trailers.
AND.......way more than that, which I have not even mentioned.
Let's just say his shop includes 4 very nice, very livable apartments.

What does it feel like to be able to spend 15000 on a kart? If I had that much money to drop on one no one would ever touch me that's for sure I don't mean anything bad by saying this ,in sure you work hard for the money .i just hope you are the fastest at the track anywhere you go.

Back