Dumplin valley

I could not do it with out my wife she is the one that makes it happens i do work hard and I'm so thankful and it is not all just buying a kart for that much but If anyone knows me knowing I won't the best but it takes a good good driver and a lot of good good tires that may or may not happen and a really good pit crew and yes it is fast kart but I have to here alot from my wife hell I have never took her on a vacation in six years but we all have to sacrifice a lot just to have fun but p.s. this post is soppost to be about dumplin valley and that's where it needs to get back too and boys its a hell of a nice track and its hard to believe that u can find any nicer people to race with gonna be one hell of a nationals event

I could not do it with out my wife she is the one that makes it happens i do work hard and I'm so thankful and it is not all just buying a kart for that much but If anyone knows me knowing I won't the best but it takes a good good driver and a lot of good good tires that may or may not happen and a really good pit crew and yes it is fast kart but I have to here alot from my wife hell I have never took her on a vacation in six years but we all have to sacrifice a lot just to have fun but p.s. this post is soppost to be about dumplin valley and that's where it needs to get back too and boys its a hell of a nice track and its hard to believe that u can find any nicer people to race with gonna be one hell of a nationals event
She has to put up with all of us guys lol. It's going to be one good race on a good track. Steve and the staff will make sure it all goes good.

I think that's in the plans for small opens to run there own class as I recall. Maybe kent hollifields support rules? Not positive tho

I think the 2 modified support classes will be the 14.5 cuin max WKA Flathead Opens at 325 lbs and 14.5 cuin Ohv Animals or Clones at 375 lbs. Pretty much 2 rules, a billet flywheel required and 14.5 cuin, max. Plus a WKA rules Limited class, Flathead at 325 lbs, Animal at 375 lbs. Both will be money races, purse is undetermined at this time but they should be pretty good. We run the open class 2or 3 times a year and usually have 15 to 20 entries.

I think that's in the plans for small opens to run there own class as I recall. Maybe kent hollifields support rules?

Planning on having this class .

SCUAS Limited Outlaw Rules:

Stock Appearing Flathead, Clone, and Animal's @ 340lbs. Tech will be visual inspection from 5 feet away. The stock style carb must be run on each type engine to run as stock appearing.

Flathead four stroke engine up to 225cc's @ 340lbs

OHV four stroke engine up to 225cc's @ 350lbs

Piston Port two stroke engine up to 116cc's @ 340lbs

Reed or Rotary Valve two stroke engine up to 105cc's @ 380lbs

Any questions feel free to ask on the forums or call.

Kent Hollifield (828) 446-0606
SCUAS Administrator

I'm getting a little sick of hearing about the 15 thousand dollar gokart I really didn't think it was anyone's business what my family spends money on.
TrudiB.........I worked years for a drag racer who it was said could spend a thousand dollars a minute, for the rest of his life, and have plenty of $$$ left.
Our response to that was that may be true, but when it was race time, you went to the line with one car, one set of tires on the car, one engine, and one driver.
It did not, at race time, matter how much money was in his accounts, how many spare cars, or any of that high buck stuff....it mattered ONLY that he had that one car put together, and he (the driver/owner) did a good job driving it.
When the light hit green it was one car v. one car.
Didn't matter when the win light went on, whether we pushed it back into a million dollar trailer or an implement flatbed. It didn't matter whether we had 300 pistons, 20 clutches, a dozen blowers and/or 10 complete engines, in the trailer or shop. We all went to the starting line with the same stuff. When the light hit green it was one car v. one car.

IF you could put one car together, with the good stuff, then you could afford to race. If not, spectate, or race a different, less expensive class.

I've got a nasty little open clone just have to build a stock carb because its got a tilly on it now , but I would really like to have a two stroke any suggestions I way 380 on the kart

I've got a nasty little open clone just have to build a stock carb because its got a tilly on it now , but I would really like to have a two stroke any suggestions I way 380 on the kart

The dumplin valley support class is 14.5ci open, don't starve your open clone leave the tilly on it.

the comment I posted in post 18 was uncalled for, sorry to all those involved I will no longer post anything to **** off other karters thanks troy
I don't really think you had anything to apologize for. Now if you had lied, or exaggerated, maybe, but if it's the truth, I feel like no harm done.
Comments compliments criticisms and suggestions always welcome.

I'm getting a little sick of hearing about the 15 thousand dollar gokart I really didn't think it was anyone's business what my family spends money on but being Troy lamb wants to throw it out there on the internet about our finances everyone should know the whole truth we have wankel brc jawa 3 charger chassis phenom chassis a ultramax 3 clone motors 3 animal motors 5 flatheads a 342 and won't even get started about tires lol o ya don't let me forget late model and the toterhome and stacker trailer to haul it all in as u can tell my husband loves racing and every extra penny that's what he spends it on so there u go any other finances someone wants to know just ask it's suppose to be about racing

YES I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Are you having fun thats all that counts?????

I think the 2 modified support classes will be the 14.5 cuin max WKA Flathead Opens at 325 lbs and 14.5 cuin Ohv Animals or Clones at 375 lbs. Pretty much 2 rules, a billet flywheel required and 14.5 cuin, max. Plus a WKA rules Limited class, Flathead at 325 lbs, Animal at 375 lbs. Both will be money races, purse is undetermined at this time but they should be pretty good. We run the open class 2or 3 times a year and usually have 15 to 20 entries.

So is there a weight and body rule for the 14.5ci class or is it all open rules except billet flywheel and 14.5ci max?

Back