engine protest procedures

The terminology depends on the direction of the change in volume of the liquid. It has nothing to do with your outlook on life. Trust me, I’m an engineer.

You forgot to mention that the engineer's determination of whether it's half full, half empty or too big depends on whether it will be holding beer or water..... :)

Sir, the only thing in life you have that truly belongs to you is choice. That's not being narrow minded. That's being realistic. No matter how many scenarios you throw at Ken and/or Don, the way they perform tech at their track and/or their tech shed still has no bearing on where you openly and freely choose to race. And yes, it is your choice.

Ken hasn't stated the way he runs his tech is the way it SHOULD be done everywhere. He simply stated that's the way it will be done at his track. And provided reasoning for it. The way other tracks perform tech have no bearing on him just as the way he performs his tech has no bearing on you. Why the persistence in trying to get him to see things through your eyes. The way tech is performed at his track is irrelevant to the way tech is or isn't performed at your tracks.

Thanks Bryan your correct.

Sir Bryan is Correct I'm in no means trying to force our way on any other track, I posted I get a Kick out of guy's saying well Ain't no body teching me like this or that, I'm simply stating I'm Old School and like the KISS method the guy that does the paying does the saying, And just Informing you last I checked I pay the bills at our track, and If you race there That's the way your getting teched, Ain't NO body telling me how things are gonna work at my Track, I would Gladly have a open ear to debate I think you should consider this or that, But any racer telling me how it's gonna work, Ain't gonna work, and by the way we do tech more without a Protest filed then we do with, I cannot remember the last protest we had.
If you Apply a common reasoning for the way I set things up, it's Simple don't leave an open end giving anyone a chance to get stupid over, Why cause someone Will, Eample Claimer Rule even though motor has been teched numerous times and found legal on a certain night out of frustration SOMEONE Claims a motor just to be a jerk.

Thanks Bryan your correct.

Sir Bryan is Correct I'm in no means trying to force our way on any other track, I posted I get a Kick out of guy's saying well Ain't no body teching me like this or that, I'm simply stating I'm Old School and like the KISS method the guy that does the paying does the saying, And just Informing you last I checked I pay the bills at our track, and If you race there That's the way your getting teched, Ain't NO body telling me how things are gonna work at my Track, I would Gladly have a open ear to debate I think you should consider this or that, But any racer telling me how it's gonna work, Ain't gonna work, and by the way we do tech more without a Protest filed then we do with, I cannot remember the last protest we had.
If you Apply a common reasoning for the way I set things up, it's Simple don't leave an open end giving anyone a chance to get stupid over, Why cause someone Will, Eample Claimer Rule even though motor has been teched numerous times and found legal on a certain night out of frustration SOMEONE Claims a motor just to be a jerk.

Amen Ken.

Maybe Im not giving up afterall ....I never said that you should do anything a particular way. Never said that you should change the way you are doing things. I only said that there are scenarios that the way you do things may not be the best way. I will commend you on your statement: "and by the way we do tech more without a Protest filed then we do with". I agree with you 100 % ! If more tracks randomly teched, things would be more fair to the ones who race legally. And I hope that this is the reason that you cannot remember the last protest that you had. But cant help but wonder if no one protest' because of your closed door teching process?

Maybe Im not giving up afterall ....I never said that you should do anything a particular way. Never said that you should change the way you are doing things. I only said that there are scenarios that the way you do things may not be the best way. I will commend you on your statement: "and by the way we do tech more without a Protest filed then we do with". I agree with you 100 % ! If more tracks randomly teched, things would be more fair to the ones who race legally. And I hope that this is the reason that you cannot remember the last protest that you had. But cant help but wonder if no one protest' because of your closed door teching process?

Sir just to be clear I take NO offense to what your saying, and you have all the right in the world to post what you think would be better scenarios ( I just Don't Agree ) I'm just being Plan Darn Honest about how I feel about it, Actually the closed door policy has NEVER been even brought up, and It's not 100% closed door policy there's been plenty of times my tech guy is in at the bench and the door is open and one two or three are close to the door, But with my guy even the guy being teched don't worry about going in anymore he knows 100 % he's getting a Fair Shake. I understand some Tracks got Tech Issues but Usually that stems from someone volunteering only because there looking for something in return, I tell Everyone That offers any help from Sponsors to parking cars I really Appreciate the HELP but if your looking for any more than a Fair Shake and me Having your Safety at the top of my list your Barking up the wrong tree.

My Closed door comments were more to ones Saying Ain't NO place teching someone else's motor they protest with out them overseeing it and there motor Ain't going down first, I'm just pointing out as long as the sweat it takes to operate a track and cost is coming out of my brow, Ain't nobody telling me how it's gonna work.

Don't give up Don't EVER give up !!

Back