Florida AllStars race #3 Volusia Speedway April 12

Taft Racing

April12th the fast track of Volusia Speedway we hope those more northern racers will find the schedule to their advantage . Volusia on the 12th then Crossroads Motoplex on the 26th. Both very fast speedways. Get those karts ready. 2 weeks and counting .

Things need to warm up a bunch so us "northerns" can get on a track to test & tune for this season. Just over 32* during the day leaves a lot to be desired!! LOL

Who is in for this one?

From the west coast I believe we have Nacosia, Anderson, Delance, Robinson, Howe, Schreifels, Canone and me. Mid state we have Dorn and Alderman.

Add your name if you are going to make this race.

Weather is looking sweet for this weekends race.

Hoppy

That's right, you better not include me in that West coast motley cure lol

What are the times for Volusia, gate open, qualifying, race??

Gates open 10:00 am practise starts at 11:30am gate fee is 8.00 entry is 30.00 and a 5.00 licence fee for single day licence. Expect to be upfront in the running order.

I'd show up and run if anyones got an extra ride with some hp,,,,, got tires,,,,,got entry,,,,,,just fishing guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wayne says he is sorry for starting in your spot last Saturday.....Next time he will read starting lineup personally. he relied on Chuckie last week to tell him where to start. He deeeply regrets this error!!!!LOL See you Saturday. Bring the Yamaha...Let's play!

Hoppy

Love to but not enough hp for Volusia, I learned my lesson last time. Tell Wayne its all good,,,, there are plenty more races. Going to work this weekemd, save my money so i can GET some HP,,,take me a while, but I'll be there, y'all be safe.

We should have a great turn out this weekend with the calls and inquiry's the weather is awesome sun and 80's looking really good for some great racing. See everybody tomorrow.

Tim,

You got one together for this weekend?
Yes I do I'm gonna give jack Burroughs Yz 250 a try. See how the new Burris tire works as well and I'm also sporting a new Seay superfly wedge. There's no running into the administrator so keep that in mind.

Oh yes and I had some inquiry about whether there would be a vendor at the track and YES. There will be so alky will be available. My guess is they wont have 2 cycle oil so bring your own thanks.

Think I just might drop in on you guys....can't miss a chance to do some grin and grip with my old Dogs so close to home...

Think I just might drop in on you guys....can't miss a chance to do some grin and grip with my old Dogs so close to home...

That would be great Terry Wayne Carr is supposed to make the trip to race so we should have a bunch of dogs in the pound.

Love to but not enough hp for Volusia, I learned my lesson last time. Tell Wayne its all good,,,, there are plenty more races. Going to work this weekemd, save my money so i can GET some HP,,,take me a while, but I'll be there, y'all be safe.
HP costs $$$. How much do you want? ;)

How much you got? And yes to get in this game, one has to spend some money. I'll keep workin hard and save alittle,,,,,I will take donations though,,,you got some engine that needs testing? I'll do it for ya,,,my kart handles really well,,,,,,,

Congrats Dorn good run, you deserved it. Hoppy also had a good desreving run. Love talking to Taft about stuff and he is defenitly taking the series in the right direction. Had a fun day and so did my brother all the way down from Kentucky. Oh and by the way, Wayne Howe your beyond off my christmas list this year! Lol

Back