Green plate clone

Burris 33s give full details , Profile cut ? date code ? Thickness ? Prep and method ? New tires you bought that you know 100 % what was ever wiped on them ? Used Tires ?
They are new 2023’s I did a round cut punching 55 to 56. Was with track tac blue wash after every time on the track. Prepped with yellow crush

Well your on a 16/60 turning 5300 to 5500 a Green plate from any of the top builders would be 5800 min so a 16/64 sounds about right .
Also just pointing out If Tires are spot on they will take off better than ones off some , Also any Engine that's lacking known as a TURD will not take off on Initial start and Restarts.

Can you give details on Normal track conditions where you race ? is it night racing or Day time Calcium prepared track ?
The last two times we went it rained the night before track was rough on the last night. Tacky

In my experience the gear is the gear when you know the track. Sans if you get rained on or something and need 4 more teeth than normal. How consistent are his lap times? If he's not within a tenth each lap he's just got to continue to gain experience. I've never run Burris but on Maxxis tires with all things being right and just not fast enough (especially in JR1) I go on up on air. Don't let that screw you up though, if your driver needs experience and confidence he needs grip. Other than that if you're consistent and have the right gear but slow he may just be TOO STUCK i.e. tires too soft.

He came off the track after the 7th lap his body was loose in the front. I put a new body on and used zues connectors big mistake

Throughout a 20 lap run, you want to see consistent lap times when running "clean laps" i.e. not passing or being passed. The last JR3 race we ran at Capital City Spring Gobbler my son's ran 16 out of 20 laps between 12.026 & 12.193. That's a 0.167 min-max delta and honestly, I would expect to see that with tire fall off. Frankly, we still needed a tenth to run down the leader and have a shot to win. That's deadly consistent but it really took he and I two years to get to that point. I try not to beat myself by having problems like you described with your body dragging, but these things happen to me to. Keep learning and having fun with it. A year or two from now your driver will be good enough that you can give him a hunk of junk and he will still be able to wheel it!

Back