How to lower nose weight

Trying to change setup for each track at this point is detrimental . Should have tried original setup and tires first . 1 7/8 stagger in frt didn't help . Better that on the rear .
Right sides measure the same, how would you get more stagger on the rear? everything I've ever seen on this site says more in the front.

Means I agree with Jamie on his post of checking the rake of the chassis
Ok, but what does it indicate for kart? what should be changed related to the rake? I can check it everyday doesn't mean I know what I'm checking or what to do with the information from the check.

Trying to change setup for each track at this point is detrimental . Should have tried original setup and tires first . 1 7/8 stagger in frt didn't help . Better that on the rear .
Only thing we changed was the set of tires we were on, going to the increased stagger recommended for that shorter track. That changed of course affected the scale numbers with an increase in cross. We know the setup was free and fast on the 1/5 miler, and we know it wwouldnt turn at 1/10 mile track. got told to get more stagger did that, we know that alone didnt work.

Only thing we changed was the set of tires we were on, going to the increased stagger recommended for that shorter track. That changed of course affected the scale numbers with an increase in cross. We know the setup was free and fast on the 1/5 miler, and we know it wwouldnt turn at 1/10 mile track. got told to get more stagger did that, we know that alone didnt work.
You also don't know the other setup would not have worked .
You needed if anything more in the rear . I don't think I've saw anyone recommend more stagger in the front .
What tires were you on .?

You also don't know the other setup would not have worked .
You needed if anything more in the rear . I don't think I've saw anyone recommend more stagger in the front .
What tires were you on .?
We do know that though because we ran it there as posted. Maxxis pink and blue 4 psi on left 5 on right. Every post on here says more in the front. If you keep all your right sides the same, which multiple posts recommend, say 34" how would you get the lr smaller than the lf to have more rear over front stagger? I dont see that if rights are the same as people say they like to do.

65 % too 72% is a big change . Your cambers likely changed as well .
As did your staggers , and tires .
Not as ran previously .
You need too shrink the lft rear. To change the stagger .

Not as ran previously .
Sorry you're losing me. We never ran 72% because we never had 72% in it. I said others at track are running 72%. Like I posted we had 65% ran good on wide 1/5 mile, go to small 1/10-1/12 track,changed tires set to more stagger cross went to 68. We reset toe and camber. Differences were the stagger and cross.

You're shrinking a lr smaller than a lf?

Not as ran previously .
Regardless, what should I be trying to do going between the 2 tracks?

If your asking what rake is it's where the nose sits lower than the rear,,,baseline is level
Agree.
Drop the cross to 60 and do nothing else.
Get as close to 1 ¾ rear stagger as you can, then set cross.
Check other base line settings.
I didn't look, what's the drive weigh and height?
Kids always have a problem with upper body mass, if the seat is too low weight can and will sit in the LR.

I'd same similar, just one is half the size of the other. Just tried measuring the racing groove on google maps; big track i get about 950 feet. small track about 430 which is closer to 1/12 mile

I asked this because once in a while we visit a track that has more banking than we normally see and my kart pushes terribly on corner exit unless I add more negative camber to the RF

Agree.
Drop the cross to 60 and do nothing else.
Get as close to 1 ¾ rear stagger as you can, then set cross.
Check other base line settings.
I didn't look, what's the drive weigh and height?
Kids always have a problem with upper body mass, if the seat is too low weight can and will sit in the LR.
He's about 45 pounds, bottom of seat is at top of frame, all lead mounted high on seat.

Would you suggest dropping the cross to 60 for both tracks or stick with what worked at big track and go to 60 for just the smaller track?

I run 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 on an 1/8 mile track a 1/10 mile tight corners 2inch stagger would probably work better but what’s your caster and camber set at. And where are your rear wheels set at on the frame. Next time he’s out and it wants to spin on him park the LF on the raised up apex loads the right rear at that point he can at least place till you can make the next change
Caster 7/11 camber -2.25 and .66

He's about 45 pounds, bottom of seat is at top of frame, all lead mounted high on seat.

Would you suggest dropping the cross to 60 for both tracks or stick with what worked at big track and go to 60 for just the smaller track?
Smaller track drop to 60.
For smaller flater tracks you want the seat back a little higher.
For a kid that light it doesn't hurt to have the bottom of the seat ¾ to an inch above the frame

Back