Looking for a Predator Ghost 212

ok you need a pipe, sleeve, pipe clamp, fuel pump, muffler, air filter, fuel filter fuel line. fuel tank, bolts etc etc. im already up to $160+. we still need a throttle hook up. im gonna give you the chain guard off your predator. The ghost don't look that good on paper. when the Dyno cams 212 is only 220 and comes with a PLV flywheel and you don't need any of the above mentioned.

Probably need to stop whining.
Pick the tracks you want to run at, be that engine rules, or whatever makes it your choice.
Rest assured the rest if the world will go on, with or without you.

I too wish for a return to when a single engine with common rules was the norm.
I chose to go open racing instead of chasing the engine of the week.
No long waits in tech. Load up, lick your wounds, have a cool one, plan your next move.

There's enough drama in the regular day. Racing has been my escape.

We don’t tech them it’s a claimer class
Every claimed engine should be teched. If the claimer ends up claiming an illegal engine they've not been given the proper service through tech. If I were to tech a claimed engine, and the engine turned out to be out of specs and the the owner of the engine, in turn, told me they just claimed that same engine at an earlier event, the first thing I'm going to ask them is, "Who was the tech official?"

ok you need a pipe, sleeve, pipe clamp, fuel pump, muffler, air filter, fuel filter fuel line. fuel tank, bolts etc etc. im already up to $160+. we still need a throttle hook up. im gonna give you the chain guard off your predator. The ghost don't look that good on paper. when the Dyno cams 212 is only 220 and comes with a PLV flywheel and you don't need any of the above mentioned.
You mean, all the stuff that people buy on a regular basis? Kart racers crack me up. We spend thousands of dollars (well not me anymore) a year on racing between tires, prep, parts, fuel, gas for generators, travel expenses, food and drink etc etc and we complain about a couple hundreds bucks when something comes along that doesn't suit our fancy. Yall can complain all yall want, but it's coming. 39 years of being in and around karting gives me the confidence to bet a 40 hour paycheck on it.

Back