Magnetic Oil Drain Plugs

Dang Brian, how many of them crazy things do you have? You've been peddling them for years.........LOL
Your quite the salesman...........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i like some of your sales pitches above in your posting.
Can we get them in different colors ?
and you do guarantee that magnet wont fall off right?

Last edited:
I can definitely guarantee that the magnet will not fall off.
In 20+ years of offering them, I've never had one come off -- one was broken when it was dropped on the concrete floor, but that's a different story..
These are NOT the Briggs magnets that have been known to fall off. They are also not the cheap imports that are glued on with JB Weld of some sort.

I don't offer them in different colors, and they are made right here in the good ol' USA.
You've gotten them from us in the past, Steve, you know they work. ;)

I can definitely guarantee that the magnet will not fall off.
In 20+ years of offering them, I've never had one come off -- one was broken when it was dropped on the concrete floor, but that's a different story..
These are NOT the Briggs magnets that have been known to fall off. They are also not the cheap imports that are glued on with JB Weld of some sort.

I don't offer them in different colors, and they are made right here in the good ol' USA.
You've gotten them from us in the past, Steve, you know they work. ;)
What would the cost be for 6 for Predator/Clone shipped to Toledo?

We are re-stocked on our magnetic oil drain plugs and can ship most orders same day.
Give us a call at the shop during business hours, or leave a message and we'll get back with you at your convenience.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I bought some from them and they are high quality, I have had heard good things about these that is why I bought them. This is the only magnetic drain plug I know of that the magnet isnt known to fall out.

I bought some from them and they are high quality, I have had heard good things about these that is why I bought them. This is the only magnetic drain plug I know of that the magnet isnt known to fall out.
Thanks!
Our magnetic oil drain plugs are not assembled in China, and they're not put together with JB Weld.
You will not find a better quality magnetic oil drain plug. (period) :)

How do I order 2?
Give us a call at the shop. 765-339-4407
Shipping address and payment information can be taken right over the phone.

We do not have an online shopping cart, but would welcome anyone that has one to become a dealer for our products. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Magnetic oil drain plugs are the only oil filter your engine has!
You'll be surprised at just how much metal you will see at each oil change.
Our rare earth magnet catches ferrous metal from your oil to protect your valuable investment.

Our Magnetic oil drain plugs are available for most all popular engines in karting.
Give us a call to order today:
765-339-4407

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407