MartinBuilt Clutches

Here is the real deal no BS here get a real blueprint here with Hi tech machinery no homemade grinders at this shop no big talk just the plain trust over 30 year experience .Proven results at National and big money races ,Lots of big dogs on MartinBuilt blueprints as well as MartinBuilt Touch Clutch
www.martinbuilt.net
270-564-1507
dmartin3740@comcast.net

411 Motorsports has many wins this year on the Martinbuilt Touch. Expect about 10 clutches coming back after we get thru this first round of indoor racing. Thanks for the quick reliable service you have provided over the years.

Martin Built Clutches are designed and manufactured to provide
the best performance for your racing dollar.

The high quality components are engineered to last longer and out perform the competition. Martin's designs are revolutionary and copies have been attempted but a Martin Built has never been duplicated. During assembly and again prior to shipment, all Martin Built CLUTCHES are tested to MartinBuilt Clutches is out performing the competition
270-564-1507
e-mail dmartin3740@comcast.net

THE MAN
Have a Great Thanksgiving o boy

MartinBuilt Clutches kicked some major butt this weekend from Batesville ,DuQuion ,Liberty and Thansgiving Thunder with lots of wins pole setters and tops 5 in the big shows

We been around longer then any of the clutch builders and this past weekend proves we know what we are doing in the clutch game if you aren't racing with a MartinBuilt Clutch or a MartinBuilt rebuild get in touch with me I will get you going. We have high tech machincery no homemade grinders that dont grind straight and over 30 years exp send your cluth in today 2 to 3 day turn around sometimes less

how about another diet pepsi bet, i'm sure you have been getting them in still, keeping us real buisy or we could change the bet to diet mt. dew

Back