MartinBuilt Clutches

NOT JUST A POLISH JOB.Here is the real deal no BS here get a real blueprint here with Hi tech machinery no homemade grinders at this shop no big talk just the plain trust over 30 year experience .Proven results at National and big money races ,Lots of big dogs on MartinBuilt blueprints as well as MartinBuilt Touch Clutch There is a few copy cat
clutches like mine but no where near the workmanship as the MartinBuilt Touch
MartinBuilt is grinding out the competition
www.martinbuilt.net
270-564-1507
dmartin3740@comcast.net

At MartinBuilt Clutches we stay true to our beliefs that each and every customer gets the same service and quality product. Each clutch that is blueprinted goes through the exact same process which provides a consistent level of performance. At our shop we cut and grind clutches, we feel that our decent and fair price reflects what we do. The only thing the “other shops” can cut are their prices, because they don’t have the investment in the proper machinery like we do. Our customers can have the peace of mind knowing that their new Touch Clutch or freshly blueprinted clutch will perform and be race ready once they receive it back from our shop. There’s no second guessing if something was improperly ground, lost, or uncalibrated which might be highly likely with other “blueprinters”. You definitely pay for what you get, and we provide quality. Why would you pay the price by losing a race on a free or cheap so called blueprint? Hands down we have the most experience in the clutch industry and our reputation speaks volumes.

You definitely pay for what you get, and we provide quality. Why would you pay the price by losing a race on a free or cheap so called blueprint? Hands down we have the most experience in the clutch industry and our reputation speaks volumes

Very busy here at MartinBuilt seems the touch is in high demand this year selling them as fast as I can build them better get your order in today also 2 to 3 day turn around on blueprints

Anybodys clutch can pull the little guys, but I am 6 foot tall and weigh 290 pounds and run in a 425 pound class, and everytime I hit the throttle my MartinBuilt clutch snaps my neck and pulls me like a FREIGHTTRAIN! If you feel you might need a clutch for a Big Boy, Big Daddy Martin will hook you up and have you haulin' in no time! Thanks Dave......BamBam O U T !

Anybodys clutch can pull the little guys, but I am 6 foot tall and weigh 290 pounds and run in a 425 pound class, and everytime I hit the throttle my MartinBuilt clutch snaps my neck and pulls me like a FREIGHTTRAIN! If you feel you might need a clutch for a Big Boy, Big Daddy Martin will hook you up and have you haulin' in no time! Thanks Dave......BamBam O U T !

ThankYou Mr Shockley always a pleasure doing business with you

At MartinBuilt Clutches we stay true to our beliefs that each and every customer gets the same service and quality product. Each clutch that is blueprinted goes through the exact same process which provides a consistent level of performance. At our shop we cut and grind clutches, we feel that our decent and fair price reflects what we do. The only thing the “other shops” can cut are their prices, because they don’t have the investment in the proper machinery like we do. Our customers can have the peace of mind knowing that their new Touch Clutch or freshly blueprinted clutch will perform and be race ready once they receive it back from our shop. There’s no second guessing if something was improperly ground, lost, or uncalibrated which might be highly likely with other “blueprinters”. You definitely pay for what you get, and we provide quality. Why would you pay the price by losing a race on a free or cheap so called blueprint? Hands down we have the most experience in the clutch industry and our work speaks volumes

Last edited:
Back