April- 18th ,25th open practice
May- 9th, 23rd, 30th
June - 13th, 27th
July - 4th, 18th, 25th
August- 8, 15th, 22nd
September- 5th, 19th
October - 3rd, 17th, 31st

Note: Rained out events will be held the following weekend

if any questions or info about the race track call/message Keith Miller (812)486-6518 thanks

Someone said earlier when he had pictures worth posting he would. He has been fighting the weather and niw with snow tonight and fifty degree weather this weekend I'm sure it will make it hard to do much. I'm as inquiring as everyone else but things just can't happen over night. I wish him nothing but the best and will support it when time allows. I'm glad that he is trying to keep something going in southern indiana. Good luck Keith and hope to see u this summer

Keith is working everyday, weather permitting to get the track built. That is probably why he is not on here posting what you are asking for. When I talked with him we talked about the rules and there was nothing really different than seedtick or Rockport ran, but I will not state anything else about the rules as it is not my place unless he ask me to. He is working very hard and has a lot of work to do but I am pretty sure he will get it done and we will be running there. Give him a chance as he is trying to get a good place for us to race without all the bull that has been going on at the tracks around here in the last few years. As information is released I will make sure to post it on here if it has not already been posted. Thanks guys... I'm tired of spending money and working on them, I'm ready to go race them. Anybody else feel my pain???

I'm almost finished with the track web site. All the info will be available.. I will say this last snow we had slowed down progress so I am pushing back the scheduled test &tune untell may 1st and 2nd all post the new schedule 's by the end of the week......... thanks ..

Back