Miller Raceway Park 2015 schedules

I'm still working on the rest of facility... but the track is done sry to say ...I
'm pulling my schedule at this time... àthere is jest to much to do yet .. How ever there will be racing at Miller Raceway I jest need more time to get finished up ..... so plz bare with me every one it will get done....
Hopefully you'll get it done this month and still have May thru Oct. to race. With all of this rain, I'm sure it will be tough. Looking forward to racing a new & improved 206 open at your new facility.

The track surface is done. I am planing on having a test&tune May 9th & 10th however I haven't got the lights up yet.. so i will open the gates at noon we will run untell dark. Pit fee is Free. $5 per driver
any Burris 33 tire rule for all classes. except for the open class ( no groove) akra class rules & weights apply to all stock classes. bring them on out guys trust me the track turned out beater than I ever imagined......

Keith can we get class weights and ages for the juniors as well as plate colors? I assume adults will be 325, 350, 375, 400. Thank you Ron

is your previous schedule back on track for the rest of the season

no its not at this time I'm gonna have my lights up soon as there up then all post a new schedule we will run untell the snow flys so there will be lots of racing this season yet......

Back