Miller Raceway Park 2015 schedules

I had to search with bing Google wouldn't find it. Any how what will entry's and pit passes be , class ages and weights also is the 33 rule for kids classes also

It is Burris 33 tire rule for all classes except for the open, RWYB class. Open, RWYB is open tire rule no grooved tires allowed. Will get the class and weight info and pass it along ASAP. Thanks

It is Burris 33 tire rule for all classes except for the open, RWYB class. Open, RWYB is open tire rule no grooved tires allowed. Will get the class and weight info and pass it along ASAP. Thanks

What? No grooves? Come on lol I was gonna buy some mini sprint tires for mine

What are the rules for Junior 3 or stock light if you have those classes?

2015 akra rules to all classes. sorry its taking so long to reply guys all have my tech man post info on Jr classes and sect...... its finaly nice out so my days are spent working out at the track remember I'm doing well this pretty much on my owen because I live one left turn at a time ....... hope to see every one soon

Take Hwy 50 east through Washington when you get almost to Montgomery you will go off to the right onto Old US50 you will go a few miles and turn right on Co Road 800E (you will be going south) you will go a couple of miles on this road and it will be on the left.

I'm still working on the rest of facility... but the track is done sry to say ...I
'm pulling my schedule at this time... àthere is jest to much to do yet .. How ever there will be racing at Miller Raceway I jest need more time to get finished up ..... so plz bare with me every one it will get done....

Back