Newby to uas not karting need advice

I need to get ahold of seay I've got a couple of questions about his side panels I might just buy then from him by the time I get the plastic shipped it'll be cheaper to just get his

Usually is, especially if you want it done by Feb. I had mine shipped when my local supply company restocked so I paid no extra shipping. His are VERY GOOD QUALITY. You'll be very impressed with his stuff. You can use them with the nose you have. But, I very highly doubt the front tire covers will work with your nose, so you either have to make them or not run them.

I plan to make a race in March at Dumplin since the series will be on Maxxis tires. Can't wait, really hoping some opens show up for that race. If not I'll just run stock classes.

Is the tri state going to be on maxxis ? If so that'll be weird ,had some guys from the Carolina's show up on maxxis one day and we busted their asses on burris was kinda cool I must say I've never ran maxxis but have some buddies that do ,I'm gonna try and run the phenom in that series I know it's national level but I've ran with some national level guys on burris with it and I ain't skeered haha

Mike! Chris will be at the Hickory Kart Show just call him and he will bring a body with him. That gives you a chance to meet and talk with him,you will enjoy it H### of a nice guy!!

What series are they going to be running Maxxis tires? I have not heard that yet....

Troy Duncan said the Tri state series running there this march will be on Maxxis.

Also, I imagine the Burris would kill Maxxis on a normal bases there. Don't have anyway of getting there nailing down what the track needs for tires on a regular basis with Maxxis. It will be interesting no doubt. Plus, I've been wanting to run there but with 3 hour ride time it's not something I'd run often, so I don't want to invest in Burris to run there once or twice. So since I normally run Maxxis, can't justify buying tires and prepping them to run there on normal days.

Well in the uas race I will be on burris for sure I know what it takes and have got the preps down on the other hand the maxxis thing no clue I've just began to scratch the surface ,I will say this I know nothing about running groved tires in a kart guess that would be some good info at this point

The open class for the Tri state series may end up open tire. They haven't officially posted an open class for the Tri state series. I'll ask Troy.

He never said there would be an open class, but all classes under both Tri state series would be Maxxis tires only.

Soft loose dirt, grooves. Harder packed the more you go to slicks. Doesn't mean slicks are fastest, could sipe them and dissipate heat faster on the really hard tracks. Which is why hard packed tracks guys cut slicks down so thin. But, I don't how much or any of that is legal under UAS.

Back