No Vintage Enduro's at Mid Ohio or Gratten... Thanks Dart Kart Club

I am sure we will make it back down there at some point. we have drug the old kart out and set it up for my daughter to learn on in briggs sportsman. I still have my superstock though and when we get her a new chassis im going to put it back together as I raced it and have some fun too. I know my old flat head wont keep up with new more efficient motors or any of the two strokes but the cans. we found that we could be competitive with Yamaha can and ran along side them several times. my post was not meant say I was faster than anyone. my post was to show my surprise about the lack of regard for anyone but themselves on and off the track it seems you have experienced and from what I got from the posts above a lack of driving skill on a track wide enough to run several fast lines through one corner that people are getting punted on purpose just because they are in slower class and in their way.

I have not seen any intentional punting, that would be sternly and directly dealt with I assure you.

I hope you do get back in and we have by then resolved the issues to everyone's benefit.
Cheers!

Back