Pay it forward Christmas edition !!!

This is what my Grandson ended up with last year off this thread thanks to all the good people on Bobs. I'm trying to Pay it Forward this year for some other great kid out there... with the help of the same good people !

Attachments

• 100_1468.jpg
    100_1468.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 81
blueracer, I didn't get the pics but if the offer still stands either body would be fine. The lowest one sounds like the best !

i got a extra mega mount for a clone and a set of maxxis els. if you can use them let me know ill cover shipping cost.

Thanks kcracing, I don't have a motor mount yet ! ...that would be great ! I do have someone allready sending 4 wheels and tires. Thanks for the offer ! :)

This is what my Grandson ended up with last year off this thread thanks to all the good people on Bobs. I'm trying to Pay it Forward this year for some other great kid out there... with the help of the same good people !

Wow that's fantastic !! This is a great thing you guys are doing here !!

This is pretty awesome. My son is turning five this December and he's itching to hit the track. I wouldnt be able to afford it but thank goodness Grandaddy is giving him a kart and I have a spare motor for him. Just gotta get the helmet, jacket and shoes. :) I might have some odds and ends for this project. I know off of the top of my head that I have some EL's...maybe a noram with a 17. Will have to check for other stuff.

You should put a list together for what you need for this project so we can all look to see if we have what you need.

Looks like a brake caliper, spindle spacers and your pretty darn close Eric ! I don't have either of those but ill try to mail out what I do have tonight, picked up the flat rate shipping box yesterday.

Back