Pay it forward Christmas edition !!!

Looks like a brake caliper, spindle spacers and your pretty darn close Eric ! I don't have either of those but ill try to mail out what I do have tonight, picked up the flat rate shipping box yesterday.

Thanks dirtmissle for all your help bud !!! I have got a ton of pm's and alot of people that are sending me parts, so if I get a duplicate part it will go back on this thread as a pay it forward.

would any one have a set of matching offset rear rims for a 1 1/4" axle??? I don't know the bolt spacing for them??? but the rims I have are a miss match set... ones like a 2" off set and the other is like a 4" off set... witch would be good if I ran on an oval but I run a sprint course...

would any one have a set of matching offset rear rims for a 1 1/4" axle??? I don't know the bolt spacing for them??? but the rims I have are a miss match set... ones like a 2" off set and the other is like a 4" off set... witch would be good if I ran on an oval but I run a sprint course...

what size are you looking for ? 5 or 6 inch ? how wide ? sae or metric ? I have 2 rear metric mags and some sae wheels that we don't use

I've been trying to figure out what to do with a set of 4 Yellow Vegas. No wheels.
Grandson was yucking it up ironing out the track and weighted down the nose with mud and got the panel bolts into the RF a good bit and the LF a tad. Rears are near perfect.
Low amount of use/wear.
Never treated inside.
PM me if Vegas fit into your plan.

I've been trying to figure out what to do with a set of 4 Yellow Vegas. No wheels.
Grandson was yucking it up ironing out the track and weighted down the nose with mud and got the panel bolts into the RF a good bit and the LF a tad. Rears are near perfect.
Low amount of use/wear.
Never treated inside.
PM me if Vegas fit into your plan.
I think I would be intrested in the Vegas, can I buy them ?

Guys I just want to say if you want to help with this kart build give away, . please pm me ! This thread was started by dirtmissle this year to help out everyone and anyone that needs some help.

Guys I just want to say if you want to help with this kart build give away, . please pm me ! This thread was started by dirtmissle this year to help out everyone and anyone that needs some help.

I actuly didn't start the thread, I copied the idea from a thread last year on the old bobs that I thought brought out the best in people, don't worry OND, you're not stepping on my toes here. It would be nice if people offered up the items to whoever might need them, if its stuff you've already gotten for the project. All I ask is that people who say they are going to give, actuly give it and those who receive actuly need it.

I actuly didn't start the thread, I copied the idea from a thread last year on the old bobs that I thought brought out the best in people, don't worry OND, you're not stepping on my toes here. It would be nice if people offered up the items to whoever might need them, if its stuff you've already gotten for the project. All I ask is that people who say they are going to give, actuly give it and those who receive actuly need it.
nicely said dirtmissile

im a play guy... so I can use what ever... I just don't know if I could find more tires when that time comes??? just trying to think a head you know

Vest has been mailed out for lil shifter

I got that today. Fits lil shifter good, just a bit big but its usable for sure and he can use it for a little while before he needs another one.
He has alrady tried it on with his racign jacket and only took it off to eat dinner.
:)
Thanks,

I will find something that someones needs once I get out to the shop.

Back