Pcr k2 motors

I got 2 pcrk2 motors set up by Franklin Motor sports only been roadraced comes with a dual motor plate if you want to make duals I don't know much more about them $400 plus shipping takes all sold as is

Attachments

• 20230729_152043.jpg
    20230729_152043.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 20230729_151908.jpg
    20230729_151908.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 132
I checked one can't remember exact numbers but it was in the low 50s they can be bored all the way through All the sedan 54mm sizes and then some they got a good thick cylinder

I didn't even think about it, but were not some of the water cooled engines Nikasil? Just wondering. I am very interested to get both with Ted or on my own. Any headers for them?

Still available sure wish I could have found a deal like this when I got back in it a few years ago you can't hardly buy a single old junk worn out 2 cycle for what I'm asking for both of these sure would make a nice set for someone if they don't sell they will make nice shelve ordements

Still available sure wish I could have found a deal like this when I got back in it a few years ago you can't hardly buy a single old junk worn out 2 cycle for what I'm asking for both of these sure would make a nice set for someone if they don't sell they will make nice shelve ordements
David Forbes, I told I would get them. you told me you would get back to me. Am I missing anything? Thanks.

All WC 100’s for FA/FSA/ICA were supposed to be cast iorn liner per rules.

But that only applies to CIK stuff of course.
I thought the 100cc TMs were Nikasil like the ICCs or the current KZs. I raced ICAs in Europe till right before they came out with the WC.

To the one that is saying you would take them you didn't reply that to me after the PayPal discussion
Yes, i did, and you told me you would get back to me because you were very busy. Anyway no problem, price is good but if you don't wanna sell them that's fine. I did tell you I would get them and even supplied you with my phone #.

There was a lot of misunderstanding and communication issues but thanks for calling, David Forbes. As I told you on the phone I'll get the engines. I plan to put one together for a young driver on her 20s to practice when I am on my Wankel or rotary Ital. Thanks.

Back