Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Congrats to Tanner Reich for winning at Oglethorpe yesterday!!! I helped his older brother JJay Reich and together we won the 1st ever Jr No Pro Tri State at Paradise some years back, glad to see Tanner in a kart now.
Also Luke Clements, yes those Clements, takes the wins in Lite and Medium at Outback yesterday. For the short time you been behind the wheel Luke, you have done very well.

Been pretty busy for a January, just remember Tri State first weekend of February, followed not long after by the annual Phat Daddy race, both at Carnesville.
Shane Stephens Memorial this weekend at Checkered Flag, Bite in a can has very good success there, get your orders in.

Tri State at Carnesville tomorrow, followed by Sunday at Cross Anchor.
Going to be a huge crowd at Carnesville, looking forward to seeing lots of you there.

Earl,
I need your advice. I'm wanting to start prepping some new EL tire's for patriot. I run in charger 425 class. What would be a good starting point for how much inside prep.
Thank's
Alan

This past weekend I stayed around locally and helped some customers, fun and good weekend.
Cross Anchor keeps drawing a very good crowd, nice to see local racing in the Winter at this track doing so well.

Very long day, and into the morning, for The Big 3, but multiple wins and whole bunch of top 3s helps.
Track changed a whole bunch compared to normal once sun started going down, surprised us there, but Bite in a can got us back to the front.
Thank you to everyone.

Well we didn't get any wins at Neeses for the Tri State, but we did pick up 5-2nd place finishes, plus a whole slew of top 5s. Win would have been nice, but with the amount of 2nd place finishes and the amount of top 5s, ill take it!!

Back