Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Big 3 Series was at Fastrax this past weekend, track ive never been to. SoCo had a good day, 4-5 poles, few wins.
Bite in a can worked well there, and track got good!!
Clint Mills has a nice place.

Things have been pretty busy here at the shop, cant complain about that at all, thank you to everyone.
Tri State at Patriot, track got good, was a lot better than what we had for Big 3, want to say thanks Boyd for doing that.

Been doing some local shows last couple weeks, and having some fun helping some customers. Won lots, relaxed some, and seen some good local racing.
Had some good runs at the PA Burris race, winning like 3 classes, sitting on bunch of poles, great job to those guys up there!!

Was at Checkered Flag last Saturday, was at Cross Anchor Sunday, 2 totally different track surfaces, and Bite in a can got the job done at both places. One track was pretty damp, and the other very dry. Shows just how versatile this is.
Big 3 Series this weekend at Patriot!!

Getting a lot of rain in the upstate of SC, and been doing the local stuff past couple weeks. But this weekend is the Tri State at Carnesville, one of my fav tracks, and looking forward to a good day!!

Had a good day at Carnesville.
On another note, June 16- June 25, we will be closed. Please contact a dealer or get your order in before that, sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. I will still be available for tech support, through phone calls, messages, e mail, and even here on Bobs, during that time EXCEPT for June 16.
I have to have a bit of surgery on the 16th, reason for this down time. Stay tuned though, I may be back a bit before the 25th :).

Reminder, this Friday, and most all of next week (depends on how I feel), I will be closed down. Next week ill be able to do phone calls, but Friday not at all. I'm getting surgery to fix 3 hernias.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Big 3 Series, quite a few wins, lots of 2nd, and many top 5s, was overall a good day for Southern Comfort.

Reminder, this Friday, and most all of next week (depends on how I feel), I will be closed down. Next week ill be able to do phone calls, but Friday not at all. I'm getting surgery to fix 3 hernias.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Big 3 Series, quite a few wins, lots of 2nd, and many top 5s, was overall a good day for Southern Comfort.

Still took a few after getting home and helping some. Thanks everyone who has checked up on me, or who had sent me well wishes.

Big O is in the books!!! Was a very long day Saturday due to Fridays races getting rained out. Had a good weekend, qualified p3 in Champ Limited, and taken out on 2nd lap while passing and underneath the 2nd place man, however..the team kart finished 2nd place!
Had some strong runs in some other classes as well, thanks to everyone!!

Been real busy, being in Fl for about 2 weeks and some of the racing happening, that I haven't gotten a real chance to get here. This past weekend was The Big 3 Series, and SoCo had a big day getting numerous wins. Our El program at the moment I feel is as good as anyone in the country, and of course Bite in a can keeps winning on Pinks as well as Els now.
See everyone at Paradise this weekend!

Back