Stumped out what chassis to buy

With so many kart brands out there, I find it very hard to pick just one. And each month there seems to be a new Kart coming out that may be faster. I have a kart now that I race and it's the only one of it's kind in the field.. i feel like if I jump on the same band wagon as everyone else, I could possibly get setup help since other racers are on the same kart...If you had to pick one to race for the 2023 season which one would you buy and why?

Vulcan
Premier
Diamond
New Kutless
New ultramax Evolve
Charger
Kinetic
Footloose

Didn’t read all replies in this thread, but I’ve been on premier and stuck with premier because it’s what I get the best support for where we live and race.

I rode an evolve for the first time yesterday. Different than any kart I’ve ever been on. Stopwatch held up as well. I’ve not ridden a ton of karts, but I really like it.

What makes it different? How did they do at the track you were at?
I don’t really want to speak out of turn because I only have very limited experience outside of my old kart. It could just hook the bottom without over transferring weight and bogging if that makes sense. It was just practice so I didn’t have anyone else to compare to, but my times were very close to times I saw on race monitor from previous events. In my old kart and other karts I’ve ridden I felt dug in to a degree in the track, where in this kart I felt like I was up out of the track skating in a good way. It had both grip through the corner and good rollspeed which were previously mutually exclusive for me. I don’t know if any of that makes any sense, but it’s definitely got some potential at least for my applications.

Back