The 2015 "BIG EAST" Karting Expo

i see helmets, coats things like that

but will there be seats available, mcp brake parts or any other bolt on items.

Vendors....

> > If you have commented you are coming and have not sent in your forms please do so asap !!

> > Anybody forms that come in after Feb 11th will not able to purchase electric, tables, chairs etc

THANK YOU !!!

checked the yesterday and found 6 registration forms inside.... GET YOURS IN NOW TO BECOME PART OF THE SHOW , IT IS FILLING UP FAST !

As of today I have rec'd forms or commitments from all of the below:
Stoudts Karts and Parts
Dover Power
Performance Mfg
Kart Insider / Jex
Flip Flop Mafia Tire Prep
Moran Racing Products
Champion Performance
Rix Tech Tools
Checkered Flag Racing Products
Larry Jones
BBT Starters
York County Kart Supply
Competition Karting
AK Speedshop
Harshman Racing Engines
Betream
Emlet Factory Performance
Best Choice Racing Trailers
Dickie Deless (used)
Francis Pagnotta (used)
Burris Money Series (series)
Pa Maxxis Series (series)
Pa Winged Outlaws (series)
Pa Lawn Mower Assic (series)
Cove Valley Speedway (track)

I'm a newcomer, more interested in talking with people about a 125cc shifter. Would this expo be beneficial to me or is this more dirt track geared?

We will have are complete parts trailer if you don't see at are site just ask we most likely have it in the trailer
Thanks Brent
Betram Motorsports
or how ever Tim spells it

I'm a newcomer, more interested in talking with people about a 125cc shifter. Would this expo be beneficial to me or is this more dirt track geared?

There are most likely some guy's there with knowledge of shifter karts, but this is more Dirt Track would be my opinion.

Good Luck !!

in box has been cleaned out... FULL of messages about the show, literally 12 spots on the floor left HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!

People you had better not miss this years show...
Unbelivable competition among Vendors and Karting Series..
Raffles and give aways galore... Karts etc will be given away to the lucky raffle ticket buyers... We are not talking one big item but quite a few..

Also the show will be doing its normal 50/50 drawing.. You get a choice of the Money or a 6000 watt Generator (At stores for $699-$850)

More news at 11

BBT Starters will be attending with a full line of starters as well as Simpson race gear and Maxxis tires. Get your pre orders in today.

KKP Products will be in attendance with Performances MFG/ Slack chassis. Please stop by the both and see all the great products these two companies have to offer. Thanks Jon Keister

Back