The 2015 "BIG EAST" Karting Expo

ok guys going to try to update as best I can...

1) Whether - It is COLD and looks like it will be COLD straight through Saturday. We are expecting a few inches of snow this evening but that is it

2) Out line of times is: 8:30am Doors Open to public, 10am Seminar for new drivers wanting to learn basics, 11:30 Maxxis Seminar, 12:45 Dyno Dan begins Seminar, 1:30 50/50 Drawing, 1:45 Kids Giveaway, 2:30 Show ends

3) Vendors:
STOUDTS KARTS AND PARTS
DOVER POWER
PA WINGS
DICKIE DELSS
MORAM RACING PRODUCTS
KART INSIDER
COMPETITION KARTING
BURRIS MONEY SERIES
COVE VALLEY
AK SPEEDSHOP
SLACK
FLIP FLOP TIRE
CHAMPION PERF.
BETRAM
YCKS
LARRY JONES
BBT
CHECKERED FLAG
HARSHMAN RACING ENGINES
MAXXIS SERIES
RIX TECH TOOLS
PA LAWN MOWER
FRAN PAGNOTTA
ULTIMATE KARTING SERIES
JAMMER
REEL-WHEEL / FACTORY EMLET
BEST CHOUCE TRAILERS
KKP
JOHNNY B
GREENWOOD
ELITE SERIES
SPICER ENTERPRISES

If I missed you I am sorry please feel free to add you name to the list

Remember guys we always have an AUCTION at the end of the show...

You can bring stuff in just for the auction without buying a booth space..
Fee for auctioning off your stuff is in donation form to the auctioneer himself.. He does this cause like many of us the LOVE of Karting.. But he does have travel expenses and we want to help him to not loose money in coming..

My company (Dover Power) will be adding approx $2000 retail value worth of product to the auction.. It will be sold absolute meaning highest bid no matter what its sold..
WE have done the auction 3 years now and its growing year by year...

Sooooooooooooooo many things going on this year at the BIG EAST show....

FOR SALE: taking a Jr. Sportsman champ kart to sell as a complete package with extras, as a roller or anything in between.

Big Thanks to everyone that puts out the effort to put the show on especially Jerry and Tim, Also Thanks to all that Donate Time and Product.

Thanks Again !!

The show was huge hit for the Burris Money Series. We almost sold out of all Raceceivers and we got a lot of Pre entries for first race. We will order another 40 raceceivers for first race. So for the Racers that didn't attend the show we will have you covered. Thank you goes out to all the Racers that attended and to Tim and Jerry for putting the show on.

Keith Blumenstein Sr.
Burris Money Series Promoter

To everybody that attended as guests or as vendors THANK YOU !!!! I think it is safe to say we faced a few challenges this year with some snow, our date conflicting with Motorama, and a few vendors that could not attend at the last minute BUT overall it was great success. Like every year I would say we left with new ideas and are looking forward to our biggest show yet in 2016 and we hope each of you are a part of the next one !!

Please while it is fresh in your mind whether you are a guest or vendor PLEASE share your ideas with us..what did you like, what do you want added, what should we get rid of etc. You can post them on this forum, PM me or feel free to call 717-243-5556 or email me at tstoudt8@aol.com. This is YOUR SHOW and we want it to everything you want out of it !!

I can commit at this time:

1) We will do our best not to overlap with other events
2) We will have chassis being raffled on an annual basis...probably not 7 of them BUT at least a chassis
3) We will continue the young driver giveaway
4) we will continue with the 50/50 drawing being for cash AND a large prize

THANK YOU AGAIN....
Tim Stoudt
Stoudts Karts and Parts

also 1 more quick note... .I know its a year a way BUT chassis mfg, fiberglass companies, tire mfg, rim mfg..etc if you would like to be consider as possibly the "offical chassis" or "offical tire" etc of the Big East in 2016 please reach out to us for some info. We have BIG plans but will need your help to make it happen but I think we can give you something in return...Thanks !

Thanks to all of you that came by the Larry Jones Motorsports booth and supported us!
It was a huge success and we will see you all their next year!
Anyone that wants to purchase any of our products that were sold out can do so by calling 704-873-4966 to order
Or go to www.larryjonesmotorsports.com
Just a reminder to those of you that did Pre Order Product it will be delivered Easter Weekend along Interstate 81 and 78!

Back