Tire Spa

These new tire washers are a lot different than the original model. Compare this price to the others on the market. Its still a heck of a deal.

Might be beneficial to explain to your prospective customers the improvements in design and the benefits of each improvement. Might tend to justify the price increase,.........other than simply to increase profits.

Hey guys, glad to hear from you it's been a while. We have moved on to a larger, heavier duty system with more pressure and flow and that has enabled us to add 2 more nozzles to get both sides of the rim. You can get the new pump set-up, complete with everything need to change your unit over for $150, or the new pump set-up with the new manifold with the rim washing feature for $250, complete. Rebuild kits for the old units can be found numerous places on the net, just search for the best price, I'm not trying to make a buck off you on this. The kits are a karcher # 9.755-020.0. They are pretty easy to find and will take a couple of hours to change out, but I will tell you that the reason I moved away from this pump is because the valves were prone to failure. At some time they changed the design of the valves and they started to break so I don't know if the old design is available still. If yours lasted this long then they were obviously the old design. Let me know if you need anything from me, thanks!

Hey, thanks for the interest. The new units are $900 and shipping to a residence in In. will be $75. I was caught up until this post got dragged back up and my phone started jumping out of my pocket again lol, but I am about 2 weeks behind as of this morning, thanks! 910-616-2662.

Back