What is your dream racing engine

Not an auto racing engine but ill take it for an awnser
Yeah talk about serious torque.there is a jet that will fly at a slow 45 degree angle and do some other crazy looking stuff in the air just imagine a salt flat car with that turbine wowwww.cant think of the jet name but its badass.

Heres a logical engine id like to ride one time.man it be sweeet.bet it has some power up top.

Attachments

• 994DF8CE-830E-4239-8E29-7CCBB205E582.png
    994DF8CE-830E-4239-8E29-7CCBB205E582.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 27
Yeah talk about serious torque.there is a jet that will fly at a slow 45 degree angle and do some other crazy looking stuff in the air just imagine a salt flat car with that turbine wowwww.cant think of the jet name but its badass.
True i will count that as a racing engine

he was synchronizing them. my dad does that on his 4 carb Corvair Monza LOL
When I taught Auto Mechanics we put a Ford 289 in the back seat of a Corvair and the 140hp(I think) Corvair engine was put in an Izetta(not by the school), one of them little 2 seat things that the whole front opens up to get in. Got to drive the Corvair but never the Izetta which I was told if you punched it going down the road in 2ng gear would do wheelies. Yes it had a wheely bar on the back side. After I left the Auto Mechanics and started an Office Machine Repair Class at the school a student wrecked the Corvair and it was junked.

1697631309757.png

Last edited:
When I taught Auto Mechanics we put a Ford 289 in a Corvair and put the 140hp(I think) Corvair engine in an Izetta, one of them little 2 seat things that the whole front opens up to get in. Got to drive the Corvair but never the Izetta which I was told if you punched it going down the road in 2ng gear would do wheelies. Yes it had a wheely bar on the back side. After I left the Auto Mechanics and started an Office Machine Repair Class at the school a student wrecked the Corvair and it was junked.

View attachment 30710
cool! lol

Back