*Whats your Kart Number*

Started out with 72, went to a track where numbers were reserved and they wouldn't let us put a X behind it, so we switched to 77 (kept the number)

75 was worn by the late Neil Bonnet at one time. Loved that guy!
I had my number styled like the#75 Rahmoc team from 1986-1989. As for the number itself, It came from a dirt late model team that my dad crewed for in the late 80's to early 90's. I built my first dirt car body with that team. The second number I liked is #72.

When I ran karts I chose the #1 just because it was the first number I could think of. Now that I race cars, I officially switched my number to 71 to carry on with the family number. Always looked up to my dad, practically growing up at the race track. My father's very first stock car, he thought, was a 1971 Red Chevelle. Thus he started using the 71 from there on out. A few years later he realized it was actually a 72 Chevelle, but decided to stick with 71 anyways!

I run #122 last year due to all the 22's in the class. But have run #22- new in sports and first 3 years racing or #77 family number from micro and 410 racing.

i picked 32 because i am against odd numbers and i heard not to choose a nascar number because thats what everyone does...just sorta landed on 32 and it stuck

Dang now I fell bad....
I aint got a reason behind my number. Im just 64. Honestly no significance behind it lol

We chose 21 for our son for the "IronMan" Ricky Rudd and the Wood Brothers ...both pretty classy, but no one to mess with

Started racing karts when I hauled freight at AAA Cooper Transportation. Terminal number was 15 and I was employee number 5 so employee number was 1505. I use 15 but if someone signs up with 15 before me then I block off the one with black tape and go with 5.

Ran 6 for years because I was a Mark Martin fan. Then when we were running VDKA 6 was reserved, 17 was my fall back number but we ran NC/VA too and 17 was reserved there so I combined them. Plus I love the triple digit look

I run the # 60 on my kart because I spent many years as a crew member of former east coast modified great Doug Hoffman . Doug passed on Christmas Eve last year , so this will be a very bitter sweet Holiday Season for sure .

Back