where can I get stock lo206 head

www.fastermotors.net -- Jimbo will get one to your door cheaper than anyone.
I have also had a lot of luck with Brian Carlson -- Carlson Motorpsorts on here. Neither sell them on their website, but if you pick up the phone and give them a call they would be more than willing to help.

The head is the exact same as the Animal head. There are several places selling Animal heads, just make sure they are not selling "old" stock. And you are not going to get a "bare" head, the new head will come with the valves, springs, keepers, and head plate assembled.

No our track won't tech. And the guy that runs the track. His son wins every race. And last year had a very illegal motor. They won't do any tech on the 206. They say its impossible to cheat. So I want a head that starts legal. Then have it ported polished. Big valves installed. Better rockers. And show them that just cuz the outside didn't change the inside can make a huge difference. Then I'll just put the head on a stock appearing animal

I don't. Last year. He did. And last year there was no tech on him. And I find it very hard to believe that he is winning every race. And since his dad runs the track we never get teched. Even when we ask to be teched.

My daughter won 5 out of 7 Jr.1 races this year on a 4 year old beat beat LO206 that is 100% legal....only 2 she didnt win she got wrecked (mostly on purpose) and sent to the back (one on the last lap while leading). Might not be the motor....might be his Dad own the track and the kid has 1000's of laps on it. But they still should tech.

They can't drive on the track unless faieboard approves it. And they approved the regular schedule and that's it. The insurance won't cover anything else. And it might not be the motor. But if he was illegal last year and wouldn't tech. And now this year he win all the races agian. And they won't tech. And they are the ones that decide who gets teched and when. Woukd be pretty easy to cheat an get away with it. It might be all in setup and driving. But nobody at the track thinks that. Our kart could has dropped by prolly 20 karts just this season. 7 of those being the class his son races. When u only have about 50 karts between a handful of class losing almost half of them due to no tech looks really bad

Back