where can I get stock lo206 head

How do you know he was illegal last year if he wasnt teched? And what was it that was?
Is there a protest rule at the track?

We had a couple karts the 1st year 4-cycle raced at my track that would sit there going blap-blap-blap in pre-grid, running stock class weight....obviously flat top pistons and big cams in there. Their dad swore up and down they were legal <big name builder> motors that were $1000+ each, yet when the track owner threatened a visual tech and cc check of the top 3 for the next season they stopped showing up. Funny how that works. We've picked up about 4 more regulars and the class continues to grow now that the bad apples are gone.
Dodgeram....time to get the racers together and protest that engine if you feel it is illegal. Bring a tech pamphlet, the cc testing equipment, check the carb bore, and check the coil to make sure it's a GREEN 6100 rpm one. I've been hearing the quickest easiest trick in the book is to simply swap in the WF or Animal coil for increased RPM.

If you just want to cheat to prove a point get a advanced flywheel key, a meth carb kit, and run it on meth....prolly pickup more power then the head and still look exactly the same.

If you just want to cheat to prove a point get a advanced flywheel key, a meth carb kit, and run it on meth....prolly pickup more power then the head and still look exactly the same.
In fact big valves, stock cam and rev limiter isn't going to work.

And a friend of his built the motor. Well they aren't friends anymore. It had big can. Big valves heavier springs. And I don't remember what else he said. And no we don't have protest rule. I could handle being beat. But I'm second in points. And finished 2nd every time. Some of the guys in our class weigh 500lbs in a 340 lb class. So they don't keep up well. But him and I always walk away and ii lap traffic stays out of the way I can run with him but not pass him. But he can catch me. And pass me like its nothing. In 1 race I started up front and him in the back. And we had no yellows. I was going into 3 as he was coming out of 2. They thru the 2 to go. And the kid that used to be friends with said here he comes. And he caught me and passed me coming out of corner 2 right after white flag. And I didn't miss my marks at all. I just find that very odd. Everybody at our track. Even parents of younger kids think he's cheating. Nobody understood how the whole race he couldn't catch me til the white flag was about to drop. And then boom passes me like I'm sitting still.

In fact big valves, stock cam and rev limiter isn't going to work.

I learned that today when I talked to a very well known and respected builder today on the phone. He said the carb would just choke itself out. Thst I woukd b better to get a stock appearing carb.

Did you ever think he's a better driver ? Has better equipment ? Has a better tire program ?
I see good drivers start in the back weekly and drive it to the front weekly.

What type of racing are we talking about and what class? If its a sr. class change the coil, that would do the most.
If you have 330lb drivers in your 340 class im guessing they wouldnt keep up.....
If everyone thinks he is cheating get the people together and approch the track with a tech or protest rule......

Our track goes by points so we both start in the back every week. And we both get to the front. And he's a too driver but I don't think I'm a bad driver. He does have a newer kart. But we run the same tires. Treaded. Nobody in our class runs slicks. And I think ur twisting it. The post was about where to get a head. A LEGAL head. I'm not saying he is illegal. I haven't asked for any help cheating. I just find it odd he was illegal last year. And won every race with no tech. Now this year he is winning every race and they won't tech. Be honest does this sound a little fishy to anybody else and make them stop to think for a min. I'm looking for legal ways to get an advantage or find the advantage he has. To level things out.

Post#26 states it has a big cam, big valves, and heavier springs. So the Briggs seals have been broken therefore you are not racing in a LO206 class. Drivers meeting ask to inspect engine seals if anyone refuses all drivers should boycot. You cannot hold a race if your son is the only kart on the track.

You are concentrating on the engine which is pretty much a waste of your time and effort. Chassis set-up and driving will make you faster, easier, cheaper, and legally. Start beating him and trust me, you'll see tech happen at your track!

That very well could be. But can anybody tell me how i hit the rev limiter with 1165 and he hitting it at 1162 when we have almost the exact same tires. How does he hit 6100 with 1162 but when I run those same gears I'm only at about 5700. And he just walks away fast when we run same gears. Jut to many things don't add up. I been tweaking my setup all year trying to gain every inch I can. But never matters

No. When I say no tech. I'm mean literally no tech. U could prolly rum a stock appearing animal in this class an as long as it has a pull start and spec pip on outside. Or same shape even u be legal lol

its actually a clone class. they told us like 2 weeks before the first race that his son was running a 206 and then 2 other guys. well after i couldnt keep up with the 206s in my clone i went ahead and bought a lo206.

There are always (2) theroy's too consider...1; Every 'Winner' is Cheating, and 2; Every body is Legal until 'proven' otherwise!

Back