where can I get stock lo206 head

thanks for the help. guys i will try and not ask any other questions that way people dont make useless coments

You pretty much said "he is cheating" and " how can I also cheat" so you get what you get for comments. And just cause your getting beat doesnt mean someone is cheating....if they dont have atleast a protest rule or some sort of tech then go somewhere else.

I never asked how to cheat. I asked where to get a head that I could make stock appearing to show them that even a sealed 206 needs teched. And that I find it very odd his son wins eery race. Regardless of how big of a lead u have on white flag. If I ran the track and my son won every race I would tech him every week. Especially if it was hurting kart count. I'm a lot of things but a cheater isn't one

Your comments about it being a "clone class", "never checked the seals", etc., lead me to believe you don't really have any rules at the track. At least not any that anyone reading this thread can understand. My reference to Green Acres was to point out that this thread is just as frustratingly funny as that show was. Nothing personal.

We have rules. They just don't apply to the family that runs the track. Whatever class he is in never gets teched. I know he has a newer kart. And a good setup. But there's a lot at this track with this kid that doesnt add up. My posts weren't to accuse anybody of cheating. He could be 100 Percent legal. I just don't understand if ur legal and winning every race y u wouldn't tech to prove that. When I won 75 percent of the races at this track last year.when it was just clones. And I started being called a cheater I tore my own motor down in front of half the guys in our class because I wanted to prove I was legal. Not because the track made me. If there was another track close by I would just go race there. But there isn't. This track in 70 miles 1 way. away and the next closest is 140 miles 1one way. After that its like 200 miles.

I'm following you Dodge. Seems to be alot of reading comprehension problems in here. Flash, come on man, he said they run sealed 206's and don't tech because they say you cant cheat with them. Thats why they don't check seals. They use the 206 rules im sure along with their track rules but they don't tech, i'm pretty sure most in this thread understand what hes saying. Alot of tracks have rules that aren't inforced and even more that don't tech. Pretty easy to follow there man. maybe try to help instead of dropping useless comments and trying to challege the OP for your own entertainment. nothing personal.

sounds to me dodge is just trying to prove the point that you can cheat with the 206 without it being noticed and that they need to tech the karts. Sounds like dodge is only having to do this because of the track owner and hes doing it by proving it can be done instead of just complaining and raising hell. He doesnt want to cheat he wants to prove you can cheat. Dodge, make sure he is running the baffle in his exhaust. You should be able to tell while its idling in pit.

its actually a clone class. they told us like 2 weeks before the first race that his son was running a 206 and then 2 other guys. well after i couldnt keep up with the 206s in my clone i went ahead and bought a lo206.

Hmmm, just saying. I'm pretty good with reading comprehension, it's the comprehension and deciphering simultaneously that befuddles me.

What r u trying to decipher. Maybe I can clear things up. I'm not trying to be rude to anybody here. There's a lot o knowledge and useful people here. I'm just really annoyed and getting fed up with people saying tires or setup. I understand those are very important. But Its not tires. We run treads so no prepping. And we are all about the same on tires. And as far as setup goes mine might not be perfect. But its not miles off like some at our track. Some at our track have no idea what there karts weigh. Let alone where the weight is. Weather his engine is legal or not it should still be teched as should mine and the other 2 206 at our track. I believe if the track won tech and everybody runs together. Ur prolly OK. But if u don't tech and the same person wins every time. It should be looked into. Not away from

Jamie I know the seal system on this engine well, in post #26 he claims he has been told it has a big cam, so I ask has anybody checked seals.

His engine last year was the one I was saying had a bigger cam. Big valves etc . it was illegal. And he never got teched. And his dad never teched that class. And he won every race. Now this year they are teaching that class. But only for big valves. And restrictor plates. And Now they won't tech our class that he Is in now. And he's winning every race. Does that clear things up?

Dodge, I feel for you. No tech at a track will always cause problems. I'm the tech director at our local track ( director, not inspector ). I'm also a racer. I'm fairly fast but at age 67 I don't expect to be as fast as the top flight racers in our class. I can put one of these guys in my kart and with no other changes they will be 1 sec. faster. ( sprint track) Do I suspect your competition may be illegal? Perhaps, but with no tech we'll never know. Lots to be considered. We do tech very thoroughly at our track, everyone has the same engine, most are blueprinted ( World Formula ), it is very common for a right out of the box engine to win over bp'd engines. That is why I hesitate to say someone's engine may not be legal. Last year we had a 16 yr. old driver with a ton of racing experience start racing with us and no one could come within .5 sec of him. EVERYONE KNEW he must be cheating. I sold him the engine new, installed it on the kart and they never touched it! Always passes tech. Sold the entire operation to another guy and it became the slowest kart at the track!! The LO206 is very easy to tech. If nothing else the individuals should submit to tech at the season's last race. If not, REVOLUTION !!!! Ha!

See I can run right behind him do the most part. But can never get around him. But he can pull out in a crazy line and pass me like its nothing. But then will just stay right in front of me. Or I'll have a big lead in a heat and when the flagman holds the 2 flags for 2 laps left he catches me and passes me as we come out of 4 for the white flag. Doesn't make sense to me. I would love to think he is legal. And just that good. Gives me am honest person to have to tinker and get better to catch him. But there just some many things that have / are happening it makes it really hard to have faith he's being honest when I feel like all he's doing is playing with Me. It's been a great thing as far as teaching my 5 year old. I have tried to reach him its not about winning. Its about having fun. And there are 3 o us that walk away from the pack( they are over 100 # heavy) and in 1 race I was 2nd every lap. But from flagman to flagman there were like 4 passes between the there of us. Each lap. It was so much fun. We were getting a little rough. But only because we are all decent friends. And none of it was hard. But every time u were an inch off the line it was like crap here we go agian. The three if us finished and was laughing so hard. We missed the whole trophy presentation. But finishing 2nd has shown my son that its still fun. And for being 5 and racing 7 and 8 year olds h is by far the smallest. But can out drive half the kids in his class. And is pretty consistent with 4th. And is always pumped to tell the other kids and parents good job. When he finally finished 3rd and got his first trophy. It reminded me of earnhardt winning the Daytona 500 for the first time. People lined the area where they pull off an was coming up congratulating him with high fives. Was absolutely amazing. Never dreamed that so many people would do that and totally boost a little boys confidence. After that we went to another track for fun and he wanted to run his clone with a jr2 restrictor. Took him about 4 laps on a tenth mile before he could run all but wide open all the way around.

What r u trying to decipher. Maybe I can clear things up. I'm not trying to be rude to anybody here. There's a lot o knowledge and useful people here. I'm just really annoyed and getting fed up with people saying tires or setup. I understand those are very important. But Its not tires. We run treads so no prepping. And we are all about the same on tires. And as far as setup goes mine might not be perfect. But its not miles off like some at our track. Some at our track have no idea what there karts weigh. Let alone where the weight is. Weather his engine is legal or not it should still be teched as should mine and the other 2 206 at our track. I believe if the track won tech and everybody runs together. Ur prolly OK. But if u don't tech and the same person wins every time. It should be looked into. Not away from

Do you weigh after race ?

nope. half the guys have no idea what there total weight is. they know when they as a person weigh but no idea on kart weight or total weight.

Dodge, no weighing of karts, no tech, no published rules. You guys are playing, not racing. Any posts on this subject are null and void. There is no foundation for any discussion. Get the track and racing organized before you start worrying about legality.

There are rules. And they do tech. Not every race. But they will check restrictor valves heads etc. But never on the class that the promoters son is in. NEVER not 1 time has his kart been teched. Last year they teched classes exwpt the jr2 now this year they tech jr2 but not clone 206 class.

If they do not tech every class, every race, then there is no tech. If there is no tech, then there are no rules...

Back