where can I get stock lo206 head

The interactions above remind me of "Who's on First?" by Abbott and Costello. The previous post pretty much sums it up.

First off, because ya all are on treads dont mean theres no prep, proper prep on treaded tires makes a huge difference. Secondly a clone with a big pipe is faster than a LO206, and small pipes are a little better.
You say theres an RPM difference, newer karts with a proper set up can have a big difference over an older kart, with both on same gears. Also weight plays a factor.
Just too many variables here to say whether or not there is cheating.

I have won 1 this year. Barely. And I understand the prep and weight. And maybe the clone thing depends on track chassis ext. No clone has made the top 4 yet.

"lightest is 340. I'm about 380"

If he's 340, that's why he's pulling you out of the turns with higher gearing. Weight makes a huge difference, you have a 12% !!! power to weight ratio disadvantage!

Time to be nice to this kid....bring him a big bag of double cheeseburgers and a super size soda every race night.....plus a nice big milkshake for desert:)

He isn't that light he's prolly still a little lighter than me. The kid that's 340 is on a clone. And hasn't been top 4yet.

First off, because ya all are on treads dont mean theres no prep, proper prep on treaded tires makes a huge difference. Secondly a clone with a big pipe is faster than a LO206, and small pipes are a little better.
You say theres an RPM difference, newer karts with a proper set up can have a big difference over an older kart, with both on same gears. Also weight plays a factor.
Just too many variables here to say whether or not there is cheating.

I did a back to back clone vs 206 (both gas) last week at our asphalt track. The new, first time run 206 was .2 faster than the dialed-in clone. I'm sure I could get a little more from the 206 with gear and fuel mixture tweeking.

Does your track have a claim rule?

My guess is that the guy just has a better free-er set up that doesn't scrub off as much in the corners. He probably hit the cross/stagger/weight distribution combo better than you did. When you are dealing with low power/low gear set up little things like toe, stagger, tire press/prep, sprocket/motor alignment, aero, brake disk drag, chain lube, bearing lube/wear Etc can really add up to a big deal. Each of these things can cost you a .01+ and they add up.

Ask him to swap motors for one practice, I bet it doesn't change how you each run at all.

Already tried that and he won't swap for even hotlaps. I have a few ideas to try for this weekend I'll let u guys know if it works. Heading to a friends now to scale and redo swtup

If he's close to your weight and is pulling you off the turns with an 11/62 vs. 11/65 something is fishy. I could see maybe he is carrying more momentum thru the turns via handling though, how do you compare thru the turns?
The "suspects" from our track that were smoking everyone weren't that fast in the corners...I'd pull on them entering and thru, but only when the pedal went down then they were walking away from me. Tech was threatened and that was the end of them racing at our track.
Shaving the head is common despite being illegal on these, because it's not sealed. The difference is substantial.

He get me out if the corners even driving a crazy line. He can pull out of the line. And pass anywhere. But he only gets me out of the corner on the bottom.

I can't. Lol that's what happens when ur a man not a little boy. Idk many men that weigh 150 lbs. Ish. But I made some good adjustments tonight. And read a lot on how to keep the kart from getting to lose. Which is the biggest problem I have

Back