Corona Virus

I see early saturdays as a way to keep kart racers there as customers and future racers at the track.

That would be a win win situation IMHO

The previous owner Bill Altman tried that with the jr sprints and I think it was mod lites. Didn't work out to well. Have to wait and see.

Oh it worked great for us as well when my son ran a jr sprint. Unfortunately when there isn't a draw to the grandstands things get complicated.

I know Blanket Hill will be running karts opposite of Slippery Rocks Sunday. Talk of a few night races as well. Mike may try one too 🤞🏻

Do you mean a mask that filters UV light or one that emits UV light?

naturally me being me Bob I had to find some portable power for the light.

hey hey hey go BIG Bob

With this i'll be able to mount the BIG UV bulb to my hat and sterilize the whole store while shopping.
Ain't nobody going to hang around me either and if they do have the virus i'll help them out by zapping them like a bug.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/EGO-56-Volt-Power-and-Back-Pack-Link-BH1001/303703086

Dang I'm fed up with listening to lawn mowers run all dang day long since this quarantine. ustab it was only at night and weekends now it's all day long every dang day.
1f642.png

Damn it Paul, I deleted the political ones. Your's wasn't deleted because it was OK.
Am I going to have to go to a time limit for deleting and editing posts again?

Oops sorry Bob, it was me, thought I posted it in the other thread instead of this thread...I need to pay more attention...Im definitely on the naughty list now...

Last edited:
For those who don't quite know what's going on here.

There is a Premium member upgrade, it's $20 a year. Upgrading gives you access to the Premium Members Forum (catchy title), which is kind of an anything goes forum. Upgrade is located here:
https://4cycle.com/karting/account/upgradesThere are currently 39 paid members (out of the 20,000+ forum members), and it's dominated pretty much by right wing political stuff. However the $800 a year I get off of it helps with server costs a little.

Personally, I'm politically agnostic, and want to keep the site about go-karts, so I don't want everything to be dominated by opinions on politics. And that's the reason for the paid Political forum, and that's what Brown Racing 15 was referring to as the "other thread". It's a private forum where people can talk crap. :)

...It's a private forum where people can talk crap. :)
or "truth", whichever you want to refer to it as.
As much information that is shared about karting alone on this site should be worth the $20 subscription in my opinion. Where else can you ask questions and get honest and qualified answers by some of the best in the industry.
The Premium Members' forum is worth the $20 simply as entertainment value, if nothing else. :)

Back