has anyone tried running a pair of 125cc sudans

I see it aint much different around here.. Grady, get the twins, put on the treads, change your gear, and run the cushion. They'll never see you comin. Trust me, we've seen it ;)

I see it aint much different around here.. Grady, get the twins, put on the treads, change your gear, and run the cushion. They'll never see you comin. Trust me, we've seen it ;)

Welcome back! Where have you been? Didn't you and your gang go QRC racing? It's time to dump the treads and replace those dual 100's with a 250 and get back on the track! :D

(Treads are still UAS-legal with the only exception being that it's up to the track to allow or disallow them if the track management thinks it will tear up their racing surface. Slicks with the right tire treatments ARE the way to go these days 99% of the time.)

Wait till the Speedway guys that have aged out of racing the bikes find out a bunch of lunatics have been buying up their engines and bolting them on dirt oval karts LOL We may gain some new racers.

A couple of us ran QRCs for a year then we bailed on that after a royal screwing at the Nationals that year and went Late Model racing. I popped a motor at Eldora in 2012 and just now getting back together. And Ive heard that junk about treads since I started. I know there are times slicks are better down there south of Mt Airy..but yall aint prepping your tracks right. too much black stuff in your dirt. LOL

Kind of about four pages ago, but the twin guys can only be 217cc. Unless it is a piston port. This was a good read, I am buying a 450mx. I think it will all go that way, with a Jawa or a Wankle in there. But a modified 500cc fourstroke is a tough package to beat. But as always, it will come down to the complete package.

Back