Lack of hemis

JBash87

I have been looking for a new hemi predator for a while and none seem to be in stock at any of the harbor freights in my area. (Butler Pa) And rumor has it they have been discontinued. In searching for them I found these Tillitson racing engines that are 212s with a proper fly wheel rated at 10 hp out of the box. Why don't these have a series they run in? seems like a quality motor from the feedback I see. https://www.gopowersports.com/212cc...UjFBuhGUj-_hcmNTQ_S51GWoHWGg_cDxoC2yUQAvD_BwE

You can look on the Harbor Freight website. They are there but they may not ship to your state. They will not mine. They will either have to come up with a weight adder for the one HF carries currently or switch to DynoCam Ducar set up that's similiar. Or do away with it all together but I don't think that will happen.

if ORDER online the 60636... will get whatever the picker/packers pick.... a small engine in black box. i specifically ordered 60636 and got the NON HEMI engine (sigh), went to store, swapped it.. then, i thought that i read here, that the NON hemi head is not a bad head and at higher lifts does not have the coil bind issues of HEMI or the CANTED valves running into piston at higher lifts and .030" piston to head clearance. Have Dremel (WEN) will port... but no matter what... port wont flow more than the ID of the intake valve seat MINUS valve stem (5 mm) x .85 (~85%?) losses due to turbulence in /thru the port, yes?

Was just at my local Harbor Freight and they had (8) #60363 Hemi's.

First time in little over 2 months they've had them in stock.

local store had showed 11 of the 60363 engines. Open 3 boxes all had non hemi engines in them??? I gave up.

local store had showed 11 of the 60363 engines. Open 3 boxes all had non hemi engines in them??? I gave up.
As the one who is purchasing and sealing engines for our local track I’ve gotten pretty darn good at opening boxes and peaking thru carry holes ;)

Just at the New Castle PA Harbor Freight and they have 1 hemi on stock. Plenty of non hemi engines lol. Talked with one of the sales reps and he said unfortunately they have no control on what is sent to them.

My local store had been out for over a month. Just had the non Hemi. Went in yesterday and they had 3 so I got all 3. Manager said they were starting to show back up again and said they were not discontinued

My local store had been out for over a month. Just had the non Hemi. Went in yesterday and they had 3 so I got all 3. Manager said they were starting to show back up again and said they were not discontinued
I was able to find out the 60363 HEMI factory was down for re-tooling for about 30 days and that caused a gap in supply that's all . so don't PANIC You can order the 60363 Hemi over the phone with coupon number right now for 113.00 to your door and save the gas money you would spend going after it I know I just bought one .

Bingo on the head facts
I was told within the HF Distribution ranks they looked done (Hemi's)
BUT I just bought all the engines our nearest store had Saturday and 4 of them were Hemi...
Don't really care cause 90% of what we sell as for Predators are for outlaw racing,, mud boats and snow mobiles

Back