New for 2014....Ohio All Stars

I sell a kit for the do it your self low dollar racer. 850.00 for the kit it includes cases jackshaft w/bearing barrel water pump attaching and adjusting hardware belt driver driven hub and pully . it also comes with a pipe. Now you'll need a brand new hotrods crankshaft cr250 s are around 170.00 complete with rod. Add a new piston 70.00 a fresh plated cylinder 300.00. Bearings gaskets add another 75.00. Oh yeah a belt 35.00. What are we up to now 1500.00 for all brand new parts pieces for a bolt on 250cc engine that'll turn 12,000 rpm produce 60+ hp box stock carbs from 100.00 stock sliders to Kermit alky . it starts like a kart it runs like a sudam on growth hormones you can run it 5 years between rebuilds . you just want to bolt it on and go send me 3,000.00 cash I'll ship you all you can handle. Now please you list me the price and availability of komet k35 engines turn key bolt them on and go race . also list me a price and availability of pistons rods crankshafts. Ect I need some for my k35 sitting under my bench.

Tim I think the MX engines is the way to go in the UAS but look at the 2013 points one of those vintage slow poke
engines is in the lead followed by some knowledgeable and well funded teams with MX engines

Sure I won't argue the sudam is still a competitive engine I'm not looking to ban any engine. The year end points don't show how the 2 leaders got sent to the rear while dominating the gn. Both were the big bore bike engines. 5 years ago most uas races were becoming a sudam spec class. Just another kart class. The wankle and MX engine with the power and noise and excitement they bring to karting make a spectical you will never match with the old wore out tradional engines. Again im not against these guys creating this old school series. Its kart racing the more they build the class the better for all of karting. If you read the posts before I chimed in they were poking around just asking for some reaction. Just stick to promoting Thats all.

Oh yeah and zip once you drive a 250 or 450 then get back into a sudam or k35 you'll know what I mean about slow poke. I can still turn a faster lap time on my sudam. But getting out of my 250 kart and then smashing the gas on tge sudam I'm like what the Frick. This thing wont get out of its own way. Just no excitement there any more. Spoiled myself with real hp.

Back