Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

josh johnson 2nd n no pro and 7th n hvy at paradise new years race,think i got couple of friends bout 2 come aboard.tks for the good prep earl and im start getting it from you,talk to ya soon,conway this weekend.

josh johnson 2nd n no pro and 7th n hvy at paradise new years race,think i got couple of friends bout 2 come aboard.tks for the good prep earl and im start getting it from you,talk to ya soon,conway this weekend.

Wish i had known, heard the name all day at the front, id have stopped by if i could have gotten away from John Princes heater..lol. Good runs to you guys!!!

Getting ready for Harris this weekend. Maxxis Invitational racing on a car track, should be fun.
And if all goes well ill be at Cross Anchor Sunday.

Upstate SC was rained out again this past weekend. Didnt get any racing in Sat. or Sun.
Mid- Atlantic, Tri State, and PKT fixin to start up, get those orders in.

Been under the weather for the past few days, but feeling somewhat better this morning, reason why i havent posted much.
PEC will be at Talladega for the Tri State West Pro Series, stop by and see David and get your SoCo products from him there.

Same here might be able to meet up with you Wednesday if you can do that...I will call you tomorrow an let you know for sure

Holiday Classic at Possum Kingdom this weekend. Shaking down a new kart ( Onyx Champ ), scuffing for Tri State, watching and helping a new green plater ( Dustin Williamson ), and doing some racing!!
Tri State be here before you know it, get in those orders.

Back