Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Ain't forgot bout ya Earl just been busy an can't get away for a few hours but I will get up with you very soon

Watson Racing in Fl has been re-stocked with your SoCo needs, give Michael a call!!
Harris is looking good weather wise for once, first race of the Maxxis Nationals transfer series this weekend, ill be there.

SoCo wins Pro Kart Tour Pro Clone, $3000 to win!!! Also won Clone Medium at PKT, poles in quite a few classes as well.

Had wins at Harris Winter Nationals in NC also on the big car track.

You can get the same winning tire treatment that the Pros use here. Hunter Thibodeaux won the Pro Indoor Championships with it this past weekend, you can have that same prep!!

Working with factory team drivers for Onyx Racing Chassis Jason Moates and Dustin Williamson at the Tri State this year along with Trick-Olimpic driver Simmons Bryant.
The Onyx has been very fast and im looking forward to some wins this season.

Possum Kingdom this weekend!!

Track got down at PK and was fast.
The drivers i work with, we didnt get a win, but we did get some top 5s with the new Onyx chassis. Also some top 5s for some customers as well.

Jasper, wins there and congrats to Charlie Howard Jr for winning on his birthday for his 1st win at Jasper!!

As of now i dont believe any racing will be happening in Upstate SC, so my plan may be to go to St. Matthews for Mackie Floods race at Sunshine.
Added some new dealers in the Upstate area as well, and looking for more. If interested please contact me, thanks.

The Maxxis race at Jasper this weekend, get with PEC, Watson Racing, or Kaz Motorsports for your prep needs. All 3 will be there.
Any technical questions, check with Chris at Kaz Motorsports as he knows my line of prep about as good as i do, and is a good guy also.

After the earthquake last night, SoCo is back open for business!! Actually, there was no damage, just a really weird feeling as this was the 1st time i been through one.

Back